Various work from home options
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
We’re looking for someone dynamic and proactive, and who wants to push themselves forward to the next level of their career in Microsoft 365 and Office 365 technologies. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role but more important to us is the necessary aptitude and attitude to expand our capabilities.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As part of the boxxe Technical Delivery team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. We have lots of exciting and challenging work for you to get stuck into, delivering both customer and internal projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Deployment of technical solutions based on our Workplace hub, working onsite with customers and remotely
- Creation of required technical documentation
- Maintain qualifications in role-related technologies
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams
- Training of Managed/Support Services teams in relevant technologies
What experience we think you’ll need
- An interest in technical solutions with the ability to learn at pace with on the job, self-paced & classroom training
- You will be customer-focused with a passion for delivering solutions to a high standard
- You will be a team player with the ability to be flexible when required, to contribute to the successful delivery of projects for boxxe customers
- General knowledge & hands-on experience administering O365 technologies at E1 and E3 tiers
- Good Microsoft SharePoint knowledge and support skills
- Experience in a technical role at 3rd line or equivalent level in an in-house support team
- Experience working with Microsoft 365 Admin Center / Exchange Admin Center
- An understanding of Microsoft Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
- Networking and protocol knowledge including TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP
- Knowledge of O365 backup solutions
- Experience working in a managed service environment or with external customers
- Able to create a high standard of technical documentation
- Certifications relating to O365 solutions is advantageous
- Experience of virtualisation backup solutions is advantageous
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.