Various work from home options
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Our People Operations Team works closely together to create a fantastic employee experience from the moment a candidate first applies.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to work alongside our UK based Team to recruit talented individuals into the business. You will play a key role in supporting the rapid growth of the business across all of our locations, but with specific expertise in the Dutch talent market.
The role will require a good understanding of the IT industry, as well as the ability to discuss technical role requirements with candidates. Aside from day to day recruitment, you will be expected to support the planning of talent acquisition projects such as placements, graduate schemes, careers fairs and other ideas you can bring to the table - creativity and innovation is strongly encouraged!
| Please note that Dutch language skills are highly desirable for this role |
- Take ownership of the recruitment process from start to finish for your assigned roles, including stakeholder management, candidate and agency management.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders and use different methods to attract talented individuals into various departments.
- Leverage social media (LinkedIn) to headhunt for top IT talent for your assigned roles.
- Create job descriptions and adverts (English and Dutch) in collaboration with the Hiring Manager community.
- Provide a great experience to candidates throughout the interview and offer process
- Support the rapid growth plans of our business by building talent pools and pipeline of future stars by supporting graduate, placement and internship programmes.
- Maintain a continuous improvement approach to talent attraction; looking for new recruitment innovations and tools, and working alongside the UK Talent Acquisition Lead on relevant projects.
- Attend careers events and represent the brand as an employer of choice within the sector.
- Build positive relationships with local universities, agencies and hiring managers at all levels.
- Experience of IT recruitment (permanent recruitment ideally), either within agency or in-house.
- Able to prioritise workload during busier periods
- Approachable and adaptable, with experience in stakeholder management.
- Calm and organised, able to manage multi-faceted fast paced projects.
- Always acts with integrity and confidentiality.
- Excellent communications skills in both English and Dutch.
- Previous exposure to talent acquisition projects and attraction campaigns
- Analytical and problem-solving in nature with the confidence to question historical processes
- Creative “outside of the box” approach to problem solving
The CTS Group office in The Netherlands is in Utrecht City Centre, close to the central train station. You’d have the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days per week, and some travel to the UK may also be required.
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private healthcare and company contributed pensions as standard.
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS) is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
Our market-leading software brand, CloudM, provides software solutions that enable businesses to unlock the potential of G Suite and Office 365. The CloudM Manage and CloudM Migrate products have migrated more than nine million users and 34,000 domains to the cloud and are used by over 3,000 organisations in 83 countries across the globe.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, Edinburgh and Utrecht, as well as across our globally remote workforce. We’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.