More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
We are looking for a People Communications Specialist to support the delivery of the global people communications strategy, to ensure effective and open internal communications and engagement with people initiatives, while fostering a strong sense of belonging and brand advocacy amongst Farfetchers. This role is designed to cover maternity leave.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work closely with the People Communications Lead and Senior Head of Employer Brand & People Communications to ensure that the people promise and our values are fully leveraged throughout the employee experience and all communications are aligned to our overall employer brand & communications strategy
- Partner with different internal teams (including Corporate Communications and Strategy), providing communications expertise and understanding their communication needs to deliver engaging content, using the most effective internal channels;
- Build strong day-to-day working relationship within the Employer Brand & People Communications Team and with other teams (eg. Communications, Office Management, Talent Acquisition, Development, etc) to ensure an integrated approach to internal communications
- Build close day-to-day working relationships with the global People Team, as well as regional teams, to ensure a consistent approach to all internal communications and initiatives
- Support the global internal communications strategy, including use of appropriate channels (online & offline), in order to deliver an improved & consistent employee experience & to increase the sense of belonging across our global employee community;
- Create copy to align to a brief and ensure that messages are consistent in style and tone of voice, supporting the overall internal storytelling across FARFETCH
- Work closely with the other People Communications Specialists to oversee the delivery of the global communication calendar, collaborating with regional Internal Communications reps and People Communications Business Partners
WHO YOU ARE
- Proven experience in internal communications role with content writing skills
- Experience rolling out internal communication plans globally, with an ability to navigate a global, matrix organisation;
- Engaging and creative communication style, adaptable to different audiences and channels
- Experience with developing and delivering creative, strategic solutions for programs that need engagement throughout different channels and targets;
- Influential with proven experience to influence at the most senior levels within the organisation
- Relationship management skills with experience dealing with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Curious about about how audiences consume and engage with content, with the aim of continuously improving the employee experience
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
We are looking for a People Communications Specialist to support the delivery of the global people communications strategy, to ensure effective and open internal communications and engagement with people initiatives, while fostering a strong sense of belonging and brand advocacy amongst Farfetchers.