Various work from home options
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience do. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honored) you’d better be ok with working your own way.
(Oh and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experiences.)
Now it’s over to you. Take a look and see if what we need sounds like you.
Amplience is hiring for an enthusiastic and motivated Partner Account Manager to join our team in UK/EMEA to work with Amplience’s Independent Software Vendor (ISV) and Technology Partner network. As a Partner Account Manager, you will be focused on interacting with existing Technology ISV Partners to support in-flight sales opportunities and new ISV Partners to build and support Amplience integrations and marketplace offerings.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will support the Sales, Solutions, and Marketing teams by driving Technology Partner focused initiatives, initiate and support co-marketing campaigns with our Partners, and help drive adoption for new markets, solutions, and new partners.
You have a passion for eCommerce and love learning and discovering new commerce technologies. You want to be on the cutting edge of digital experience trends and have a keen sense of what’s next on the technology horizon.
You are a connector, someone who loves to facilitate new introductions and thrives on building relationships and creating new ones.
Who you might interact with on any given week; at Amplience, you will regularly work with Sales, Solutions, and Marketing to support new and active sales opportunities. You may work with Professional Services, and Customer Success to support customer requests for new technology recommendations. Within our Partner network, you will regularly work with Business Development and Sales to uncover new joint prospects and opportunities and you will work our Partners’ Marketing & Solutions teams to brainstorm marketing campaigns and go-to-market (GTM) offerings.
You are the go-to person when someone asks “Who’s the best partner to recommend for…” or “Is there a partner that specializes in…”
- Partner Engagement – Maintain and strengthen existing Partner relationships with regular connections, partner specific communications, and events and co-marketing initiatives.
- Account Development – Uncover new leads and opportunities through regular account mapping and communication outreach with our Partner network.
- Partner Enablement – Qualify prospective partners and educate new partners on Ampliences Solutions & target audience.
- Connector – Connect internal and external
- Ambassador – Educate Partners of the Amplience value proposition and benefits of the Amplience solutions.
- Thought Leader – Understand the latest trends in eCommerce to uncover unique opportunities for marketing campaigns.
- KPI’s - Responsible for achieving defined opportunity targets and Actively driving towards Monthly/Quarterly goals as outlined by the Chief Revenue Officer.
- Plan – Ability to clearly structure a Daily/Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly plan to achieve set KPI’s.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 3-5 years experience in a similar sales qualification environment or BDR or Alliances experience
- Previous experience in sales/software/tech/eCommerce – eCommerce experience highly recommended
- Previous experience understanding SaaS development and digital technology trends – specifically eCommerce Solutions and Headless technologies
- Ability to build trusting relationships with new and established Partners
- Excellent communicator
- Self-starter with a proven track record of sales target achievements
- Self-sufficient, enthusiastic and motivated
- Creative and innovative with the ability to identify and develop opportunities
- Resourceful, flexible, articulate, hardworking and consistent
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave