Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
As a Mid-level UX/ Product Designer at Paddle, you’ll use your full range of skills from problem exploration, user research, ideation sessions, prototyping, UX/UI design and working closely with the engineering team to make things happen.
You’ll be working on a broad range of design challenges, as well as contributing to the further development of a scalable design system. You need to be a holistic problem solver who can look beyond and above pixels and contribute proactively at different levels.
You will sit in the product team who are responsible for making sure we build the best, customer-centred products at Paddle. As a team, we believe in ownership, autonomy and accountability. We work alongside engineering in multi-functional product teams which have a strong product manager and product designer who collaborate to reach the best solution.
What you'll do
- Work closely with our product and engineering teams to further build out the Paddle platform, creating tools to help software businesses grow.
- Partner with product managers to define new product ideas and improvements, while working closely with engineers as you build, iterate on, and ship ideas.
- Participate and contribute towards continuous discovery, including user interviews, ideation workshops and insight synthesis.
- Iterate design ideas into highly polished intuitive user interfaces through the use of prototyping and user testing.
- Play a key role in maintaining and developing our design system
- Work on building out features that make complex tasks + workflows simple and easy to understand for all levels of customers.
We'd love to hear from you if
- You have a strong portfolio to demonstrate the end-to-end design process.
- You have experience working with and developing design systems.
- Are used to working in collaborative environments with other product designers, PMs, engineers, and partnering with cross-functional teams across the business.
- Have a passion for building products that solve real problems.
- You are able to clearly communicate design work and the rationale behind it and back it up with quantitative and qualitative user research data.
- You are a self-starter who can work through ambiguity and autonomously complete a task from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- You have experience (and understand the benefit) of prototyping before implementation.
- You have strong UI design skills (over multiple roles) using Figma (or similar).
- Nice to have: You've worked in a start-up / scale-up environment
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 190 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.