More than 2 days at home per week
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
Are you looking to start your career in B2B marketing in an exciting and varied role? We are looking for a Junior Executive to join our growing Applied Technology team. A motivated, inventive person with a passion for marketing and technology will flourish in this role, finding the daily diversity of projects and technologies exciting. This is an entry-level role where we will support you with both formal and on-the-job training to help you progress quickly.
Based in our New York office, and reporting to the US AppliedTech Lead, you will work with your global team to bring cutting-edge innovations to market, whilst delivering outstanding projects in measurement, engagement solutions and virtual experiences to support ABM programs for some of the world’s most recognizable B2B brands.
As a Junior Executive at Agent3, you will:
- Support the delivery of AppliedTech solutions including dashboards, engagement platforms, interactive brochures and virtual experiences
- Learn about and demonstrate an understanding of the primary product suite, spotting opportunities to improve products, then working with the team to bring innovations to life
- Work closely with clients and account teams, setting expectations and striving to exceed them
- Ensure tasks are prioritized, delivered promptly and to an exceptional client-ready standard
- Be inquisitive and have an ability to quickly pick up new technologies and concepts, being comfortable applying them to solve real-world challenges
- Build a reputation for enthusiasm, reliability, collaboration and as someone who understands marketing technology and who can describe with ease the benefits of our solutions to clients and account teams
As a Junior Executive at Agent3, you will bring:
- A collaborative approach, a determination to succeed and an inquisitive attitude
- The ability to organize and prioritize your workload, ensuring efficient delivery of tasks to a high standard
- While this is an entry-level role where training will be provided, experience in any of the following technologies would be beneficial:
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Learning and development budget
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working
- Your birthday off
- 20 days annual leave for the first year increasing to 25 after 2 years of service
- Volunteer Time Off Program
- Regular social activities
- Subsidised ClassPass subscription
- The best tech and tools in the industry
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognize great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.