You should apply if you
- Are driven to create the most innovative, impactful products and get them into the hands of our members
- Have experience or desire to be within a cross-functional team in an Agile environment
- Understand how to use data to inform key product and technical decisions
- Have a bias towards delivery
- Are comfortable working in an environment of rapid growth, constant change, and uncertainty
- Bring a positive energy to your team and a passion for tech-for-good, and improving other people’s lives
- Are proficient in Clojure, Kafka, relational databases and developing web applications
- Communicate and articulate yourself effectively
- Enjoy learning new things
- Are a problem solver
- Believe Lego should be shared
This isn't for you if
- You can't operate without top-down direction. You'll be expected to determine the highest impact areas to work on, collaborating with your squad and manager to ensure there's alignment.
- You bring an oversized ego. Our decisions focus on what is right, not who is right.
- Or if you're not comfortable with ambiguity, don't have speed as a habit or are uncomfortable with changing org structures and squads every 6 months (at least)
- You aren't able to align behind Wefarm's culture and values
Rewards package and remunerationWefarm is a global business that believes in flexible working and shared ownership.Every Wefarmer is a shareholder in the business; we are all the makers and owners of Wefarm’s vision. We also offer pension packages, extended healthcare, enhanced parental leave, personal coaching (with MoreHappi), learning allowance and study leave.As a global business we believe that remote first is the future of work, and support our teams in creating the best setup for their personal situation; every Wefarmer gets the standard tech they need and a stipend to set up their home office & we offer flexible office solutions globally through Desana. Being remote first doesn’t mean we don’t spend time together though; we have regular global team events (virtual for now) and local meet ups (where possible), bi-weekly All Hands meeting to make sure everyone is up to date, and hope that our next annual WeCamp (global get together) will be in person again.Equal Opportunity StatementAt Wefarm, we’re building a place where everyone belongs and can add value, regardless of their background - and our team is no different. We’re working hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture where we take inspiration from different experiences, backgrounds and ways of thinking. If you share our values and enthusiasm for connecting the world’s small-scale farmers, you may be a great fit for Wefarm.
We are a global remote-first team and candidates are encouraged to apply from anywhere in the world.