Various work from home options
What you need:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Understanding of Google Analytics
- Copywriting experience is essential
- Experience in using SEO monitoring tools
- Confident in executing a SEO strategy
- Understanding of link building strategies
- The ability to come up with ideas for content planning
- A good understanding of the SaaS market & how marketing is used to improve performance.
- Can demonstrate a strong understanding of how digital content impacts business performance.
- Ability to gather high level needs/requirements and put them into action.
- Creativity & imagination
- Attention to detail.
- Getting the small details right, to help us make giant leaps.
- The ability to write and create high quality tenders, sales presentations & proposals.
- Well planned, prepared, and organised. Warm, credible and polished.
- Strong team player.
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of internal stakeholders
- Demonstrating understanding and empathy with colleagues.
- Taking a consultative approach with the sales teams to hit team targets.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.
- Ability to confidently manage multiple campaigns at a time.
- Passion for technology and digital transformation.
- Proactive, motivated, and willing to roll up your sleeves to drive your career forward.
- Able to work on your own initiative and bring your ideas to life!
Want to work at Mission Labs? We don’t blame you! You can go traditional and ping us your CV & Cover Letter, or you can surprise us with something entirely different. Either way, we’d love to hear from you!
*Recruiters, we aren't currently taking agency CVs, but we will let you know if this changes!*