Various work from home options
What you’ll need… 📋
- Previous experience maintaining design systems.
- Evidence of thinking about wider product design and considering efficiency of development.
- High competence in UI/UX design tools (we’re using Figma and Maze right now).
- Call centre and B2B experience would be highly beneficial.
- Lean approach to validating solution designs and delivering value.
- Passion for owning the UI/UX of a B2B product.
And the human side... ❤️
- Align your UI/UX design with the big picture strategy and objectives for SmartAgent.
- Passion for delivering measurable value to customers and making a real difference for users.
- Big picture thinking to identify opportunities for component reuse and accelerated development of features.
- Inspire colleagues with the value of exceptional UI/UX design and encourage a design thinking approach.
- Deeply understand clients and users' needs to understand what real value means to them.
- Plan and evolve your design systems in order to effectively organise and manage user flows, sketches, wireframes, hi-fi designs and prototypes.
- Logical consideration of component design for usability, accessibility and scalability.
- Identify and work within constraints that affect the UI/UX design.
- Prepared, organised and professional with great attention to detail.
- Empathy to form connections with clients and colleagues.
- Clear and concise communicator and an active listener.
- Fluent in translating stakeholder goals, product goals, user research and user stories into effective UI solutions.
- Facilitate design discussions and design reviews capturing feedback and ideas.
- Inclusive team player, sharing and harnessing knowledge with the team.
- Supportive and encouraging of the wider team to discover & test appropriate solutions.
- Develop the approach to UI/UX design and share your UI/UX knowledge.
- Own your development opportunities, seek feedback and identify the areas you want to develop.
- Take action when somethings not right, making sure we can adapt and react positively.
- Innovative and forward thinking, seek out opportunities to improve.
About us 🚀
Mission Labs, now a part of the Gamma group, is one of the fastest growing tech firms in the north west of England. We’re the creators of CircleLoop and SmartAgent; with a team of passionate, forward-thinking people, with solutions spanning telecommunications, apps, chatbots, AI and all things cloud.
SmartAgent is a cloud-based web application, designed to improve the efficiency of contact centre agents and boost customer satisfaction levels across an exciting range of industries, with partners including Amazon, the NHS, JD Sports and many more.
Culturally, we’re very much a start-up, now scaling up for the exciting next phase of our mission. We solve problems. We communicate openly. We get stuff done. And we have fun doing it! 🤓
Fancy a chat? Hit “Apply now!”
The recruitment process will consist of a chat with a member of our Talent team, followed by a chat with our Head of Product Alex – if successful we’d love for you to showcase your skills on a short task with another member of the product team!
If in doubt, please reach out.