More than 2 days at home per week
This role is a part-time (3 days per week) job share, initially on a three month FTC with the potential to go permanent.
The Senior Business Assistant will support the VP of Consumer Product and Sr Director Design & Research with diary management, meeting coordination and support, expense management, travel bookings, and general administration. They will also support team cohesion and overall effectiveness for the wider Consumer Product team through organising team meetings and events, coordinating team building initiatives, and driving best practices for working and communicating effectively across our three office locations (London, Lisbon, and Porto) and with team members who are working from home or other remote locations.
The ideal candidate will have extensive PA/EA experience with senior executives and have a desire to be a key part of the team. We’re looking for a true professional who can bring both best practices and new ideas to the role. You will have a strong background working in a diverse environment that is high-energy, fast-paced and goal driven. You will have exceptional people and organisational skills, a natural sense of urgency, excellent attention to detail, and be able to balance a variety of tasks with foresight and flexibility.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be responsible for administrative support to VP, Consumer Product and Sr Director Design & Research (UK based)
- Proactively manage diaries, correspondence, and key deliverables to identify priority issues while navigating across multiple teams and areas of the business
- Have responsibility for management of inbox: filtering incoming emails and flagging priorities, drafting messages and responses, and working with the highest levels of confidentiality where necessary
- Be assertive in dealing with all meeting requests from all levels and drafting correspondence on behalf of VP
- Help support on-boarding of the VP and Directors’ new joiners (direct reports)
- Support meeting management including liaising with internal and external parties to obtain information, coordinate agendas, take minutes, and follow up on agreed actions
- Organise key team meetings and events and provide best practices and direction to the team on how to effectively communicate and collaborate in a distributed work environment
WHO YOU ARE
- You have extensive Personal Assistant/Business Assistant experience supporting VP level stakeholders
- You are confident in using Gmail, Google docs, Excel & PowerPoint, and Video Conferencing software
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, respond to work with urgency, understand deadlines and have the ability to prioritise
- You display an initiative driven, solutions focused approach and are proactive in understanding Consumer Products’ priorities and timetables
- You have experience of working in a global company with good cultural awareness and understanding
Do you want to be part of a team that makes things? Excited by being part of an organisation that creates amazing experiences for luxury customers? Want to be the glue that holds the team together? Then we have the role for you! We need a superstar Senior Business Assistant for the Consumer Products team.