Various work from home options
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
As part of the boxxe Technical Delivery team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. We have lots of exciting and challenging work for you to get stuck into, delivering both customer and internal projects.
We’re looking for someone dynamic and proactive, and who wants to push themselves forward to the next level of their career. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role but more important to us is the necessary aptitude and attitude to expand our capabilities.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As the Platform Solutions Architect, you will provide extensive expertise in an on-prem and hybrid infrastructure. You will take a security-focused approach to all design and deployment work across a range of customers from public and private sectors.
What you’ll be doing
- Design, build and test on-prem & hybrid infrastructure solutions
- Deployment of storage, networking & hypervisor solutions
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on platform infrastructure projects
- Creation of required technical documentation
- Provide a point of technical escalation to junior consultants and support teams
- Contribute to and help develop the strategic platform services portfolio
- Maintain architect level qualifications in role-related technologies
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams
- Training of Managed/Support Services teams in relevant technologies
What experience we think you’ll need
- An excellent understanding of VMware technologies including vSphere, NSX, vSAN & vCloud Foundation
- VMware certified to VCP-DCV level. VCAP certifications are highly desirable
- Experience in designing, installing and configuring hypervisor solutions including VMware vSphere & Microsoft Hyper-V
- Hands-on experience in on-prem enterprise architecture
- Experience working with Dell & HPE solutions, including storage, networking & computing. Dell & HPE certifications are highly desirable
- Knowledge of HCI solutions including VxRail & Azure Stack
- Excellent networking skills including routing, switching & perimeter security with next-gen firewall solutions
- Experience designing and implementing on-prem & hybrid infrastructure solutions
- Experience working with internal and external stakeholders to understand system requirements
- Able to create a high standard of technical documentation
- A good understanding of cloud computing including Azure & AWS with associated certifications is advantageous
- You’ll think creatively to solve even the trickiest of problems!
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.