Various work from home options
boxxe is focused on enabling organisations to be the best they can be through the use of technology. This is our mission. But to achieve this we know we need to bring together the best possible people from all backgrounds and experiences.
We’re entering a new and significant phase of our evolution which sees us rapidly transforming into a truly digital business, and a leader within our industry. We’re building new capabilities and need to bring in skilled engineers who love solving problems with technology.
As Platform Engineer, you’ll be someone dynamic and proactive, and who wants to push themselves forward to the next level of their career. Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role but more important to us is the necessary aptitude and attitude to expand our capabilities.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As part of the boxxe Technical Delivery team, you’ll play an important role in helping to scale our fast-growing and ambitious technology company. We have lots of exciting and challenging work for you to get stuck into, delivering both customer and internal projects.
What you’ll be doing
- Deployment of technical solutions including storage, networking & hypervisor platforms, working onsite with customers and remotely
- Creation of required technical documentation
- Maintain qualifications in role-related technologies
- Technical handover of customer projects into Managed/Support services teams Training of Managed/Support Services teams in relevant technologies
What experience we think you’ll need
- An interest in technical solutions with the ability to learn at pace with on the job, self-paced & classroom training
- You will be customer-focused with a passion for delivering solutions to a high standard
- Good knowledge & hands-on experience administering virtualisation technologies including VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V
- An understanding of Microsoft Server technologies including DHCP, DNS, Active Directory, Certificate Services & Group Policy
- Experience in a technical role at 3rd line or equivalent level in an in-house support team
- Experience working with storage, networking & server solutions
- Strong networking skills including routing & switching
- Able to create a high standard of technical documentation
- Certifications relating to virtualisation solutions is advantageous
- Experience of virtualisation backup solutions is advantageous
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.