Various work from home options
Attest is a consumer research platform that provides confidence for every decision, with the right insight, at the right time. We do this by making it simple and fast to access your target customers and uncover opportunity with consumer data, continuously, at global scale. We call it: growth without guesswork.
Through our self-serve platform, you can access audiences of 100 million across 49 countries, get answers at record speed, and extract insight through our intuitive results dashboard, all with the guidance of our in-house experts. By removing the cost, time and complexity, you’re able to de-risk product, brand and campaign work in order to succeed more often. We’re proving that reliable consumer data can be accessible, fast and impactful for all.
The fastest scaling and fastest changing businesses work with us to learn about consumers’ needs, understand live trends, enter new markets, validate decisions, develop new products and services, measure brands, track competition, and ultimately - grow.
Our ever-expanding client roster includes notable brands such as Microsoft, Santander, Gymshark, Walgreens/Boots, Wise, eToro among many others. Attest is backed by investors including NEA, one of Silicon Valley's most prolific venture capital firms with over 225 portfolio company IPOs since 1977.
Following our recent Series B funding, and as part of our continued expansion into North America, Attest are hiring for Senior Customer Research Managers in the US.
The mission for this role is to…
As a Senior Customer Research Manager, you’ll be part of Attest’s Research Team. You make it possible and enjoyable for your designated customers to carry out high-quality, trustworthy, and actionable research on the Attest platform. You strive to ensure customers gain valuable insight via our platform, time and time again.
Your focus will be to...
- Work with your designated customers, developing strategic relationships and building an understanding of their research and business needs across the course of their relationship with Attest.
- Provide strategic recommendations on research to support customers’ business needs
- Inspire customers to see Attest as an invaluable research tool to use in their day to day activity, ensuring their use of the Attest is maximised
- Contribute to research training sessions and other written collateral for customers to enhance both their knowledge and experience with Attest.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have proven experience of turning customer business questions into research questions that lead to tangible customer outcomes
- You have primary research experience, including research scope, survey design, programming, fielding, reporting and presentation
- You are skilled at building customer relationships and positioning yourself as a go-to partner for research and insights
What's in it for you...?
- A competitive salary that fairly recognises your experience and potential
- We’re enthusiastic to offer all Attesters EMI share options in the company so that as the business succeeds, so do you!
- 25 days (UK) or 23 days (US) paid holiday per year. This is in addition to local public holidays and an additional 2 days off around the festive season
- To help you save for your retirement, you’ll be auto-enrolled to our group pension plan when you join
- Support with remote and flexible working both whilst we navigate the world as it is now and in the long-term. We’ll even give you £300 to set up your home office
- A generous career growth and development budget of £500 a year to support your learning
- Access to private and confidential coaching or counselling via Sanctus
- Spend up to 2 paid days per month - 10% time - focusing on your growth, giving back to your community or supporting your favourite charity
- 10 days paid sick leave a year - for your body and your mind
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme by Care First
- Your choice of equipment and access to great tools that support your productivity and impact
- An open, inclusive and supportive team where everyone is valued and all ideas and suggestions are welcomed