Various work from home options
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one retail operating system that manages order, inventory, financials, POS, and CRM so our customers can focus on growing their business.“People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
Brightpearl is continuing to grow, and we are looking for our first UK based in-house Talent Acquisition Partner - Tech, to manage the full recruitment cycle for our US and UK based Product and Engineering teams. If your favorite thing is matching candidates with their dream job and proactively supporting the business to attract and hire great people, then we are looking for you. This means sourcing and connecting with candidates for roles across all departments and at all levels, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers all the way through to closing the hire. Bring your experience in reaching and evaluating candidates, and your intuition for spotting the people who will positively augment the Brightpearl team, and in return, we’ll offer the opportunity for you to shape the recruitment experience, work across all teams and levels and build on your skills in a collaborative and supportive environment.
- Partner hiring managers to deliver a successful hiring process which champions fairness and inclusion;
- Partner with hiring manager to proactively create effective recruitment processes which highlights priorities, ensures all parties are well informed and are suitably trained
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System
- Create engaging job ads which are posted in job boards which have been analysed to attract the best talent
- Proactively work on the Brightpearl employer brand and build a pipeline of active and passive candidates by networking, using social media platforms, candidate referrals, job boards, events and other tools.
- Shortlist applicants, conduct initial phone screens, evaluate candidates and create shortlists of qualified candidates for all technical roles;
- Track and report on recruitment statistics such as performance against hiring plans, time to hire, source of hire etc with a view to achieve a “best in class” hiring process.
- Organise interviews with hiring managers and shortlisted candidates, ensuring the interviewers have all they need for a fair and inclusive interview
- Manage the offer process including salary negotiation within predetermined bands, maintaining positive candidate experiences with regular contact between offer and start date
- Train and advise hiring managers on best practice hiring process, interviewing techniques, and assessment methods;
- Ensure, and seek for continuous improvement of a positive candidate experience regardless of the outcome of the process
- Manage relationships with our preferred Recruitment Agencies and coordinate recruitment activities;
- Be an advocate for diversity, inclusion and belonging, by making sure each part of your process is fair and inclusive;
- Keep up to date with the latest routes to a diverse candidate market and hiring trends.
- Manage and advocate the employee referral program
- Respond to all types feedback provided on job boards by addressing specific concerns honestly and professionally to ensure a balanced perspective for those reading the feedback and response;
- Network with industry contacts to learn and apply industry best practices and to obtain referrals
- Proven experience in a talent role within the tech industry or similar role
- Hands-on experience with recruitment tools like LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Monster, Indeed, including technical recruiting sites, etc
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn and Facebook, with natural curiosity to seek out new ways to reach candidates
- Able to build rapport quickly and fosters trusted relationships, appreciating the value of helping our internal customers to achieve positive outcomes and positive engagement with candidates;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills;
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks, manage time effectively, and hold self and others accountable to deliver on commitments;
- Tenacity to seek the way forward and find pragmatic solutions to problems that deliver the right outcome for Brightpearl;
- Attention to detail - it’s important that our decisions are based on facts, and that candidates and hiring managers receive timely information and communication that is right the first time;
- Able to quickly spot opportunities and also when we need to course correct.
- Awareness of the software industry and our competition
Desirables or show us your potential to learn on the job:
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems such as Workable
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with Axa, Bupa and HealthShield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life harmony through flexible working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands meetings
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl’s values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.