Various work from home options
We’re an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one Retail Operating System for brands and retailers. We manage everything ‘after the buy button’ so that our customers can focus on growing their business. “People First” is one of our core company values, so before we get too into your day to day, here’s a taster of what we bring to the table:
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that’s not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!
About the Role
The Account Executive is responsible for all new business within a defined Territory. The role aligns to the customer journey – from their initial interest, through qualification, evaluation, solution scoping, negotiation, and closing. You will manage the entire sales cycle and close new business from inbound and outbound generated leads. This includes managing an ecosystem of partners within the Territory, who are a key source of high quality leads. You will carry an individual sales quota with an expectation to meet and exceed this consistently, supported by an excellent team at Brightpearl.
- Achieve/exceed a monthly sales quota and monthly pipeline goals
- Adherence to the Brightpearl Sales Playbook
- Lead the Territory Team (through weekly meetings, and monthly meetings with marketing) to ensure the successful planning and execution of monthly events (online and in-person) for customers, partners, and prospects
- Develop and manage relationships with new prospects
- Understand the desired outcomes, challenges and opportunities of prospects and develop solutions to meet their needs and exceed their expectations
- Manage the entire sales-cycle and present the value of Brightpearl to business owners and operational staff
- Demonstrate our product via screen sharing demos and on occasion, face-to-face
- Accurately forecast on a weekly basis, whilst developing a reliable pipeline of opportunity for future months
- Develop and maintain satisfied and reference-able customers
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to increase opportunity value and win rates
- Some outbound activity (targeted industry and partner events, call-out days)
- Leverage Salesforce and other tools, to effectively manage pipeline and sales activities
- At least 3 years’ software sales experience, ideally selling B2B software solutions over the phone and in person, as well as experience managing a territory;
- Demonstrable, consistent, over-achievement against sales targets;
- Candidates should have one of the following: software/SaaS solution sales experience, experience of selling to SMBs or experience of selling direct to independent retailers/wholesalers;
- A consultative selling style combining effective questioning techniques;
- Ability to explain and demonstrate technical solutions in non-technical, business-focused language;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors is a plus: retail, wholesale distribution, warehousing and e-commerce.
- Degree educated is preferable.
- Preferably in Austin or willing to relocate
- We are not sponsoring visas at this time
Brightpearl Perks and Benefits
- You’ll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with AXA, Bupa and Health Shield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and hybrid working
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Brightpearl is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.