Various work from home options
About now you’d expect us to tell you what Amplience do. Well, we don’t do the expected. Instead, we want to tell you about what we believe in – freedom. Freedom is everything Amplience stands for. That’s why, if you want to work with us (we’d be honoured) you’d better be ok with working your own way.
(Oh, and in case you were wondering, what we do is help create the future of customer experiences.)
Now it’s over to you. Take a look and see if what we need sounds like you.
Amplience are looking for a Strategic Account Manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving renewal quota and strategic account targets.
- Manage our key accounts portfolio
- Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
- Establish strong, long-term client relationships
- The growth and expansion of existing accounts through renewals and upsells
- Communicate with clients on a regular basis conducting account reviews
- Handle complaints and escalations in a timely and effective manner
- Work closely with the Customer Success and client Onboarding teams to ensure high levels
- value and customer satisfaction
- Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
- Solid sales and/or account management experience in B2B environment
- A minimum of 2 years experience working with customers in the retail and ecommerce industry
- Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
- Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
So what's in it for you? Aside from using some great technologies and working with smart friendly people who are very generous with their knowledge, we have a great set of benefits to recognise everybody's individual needs.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Employee share options so that everyone can benefit from our success
- Enhanced maternity & paternity policies
- Extra holidays once you've been with us for a while
- The option to purchase additional holidays
- Charity / volunteer days
- Life assurance policy
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket advance loans
- Study leave