More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a creative family, building copy, data and visual assets for each corner of the FARFETCH Ecommerce Platform. We are dedicated to providing gold standard imagery, content and production services for our partners and creating an engaging on-site experience for our customers.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Swedish, you will be responsible for sub-editing marketing content transcreated and localised by our team of writers. You will ensure that our copy is customer-centric, effective and tailored across all Farfetch channels, whilst capturing and protecting the Farfetch tone of voice.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will be sub-editing and proofing our marketing content, including editorial, emails, advertisements and social posts.
- You will copywrite and transcreate editorial features and marketing content on an ad-hoc basis
- You will work with our core team members and ensure all copy follows our Tone of Voice and Style Guide across all channels
- You will ensure that all content reaches our Quality Standard
- You will help establish routines and standards for the team, including reporting, feedback and other quality checks
WHO YOU ARE
- You are highly proficient writing in Swedish, and have a good level of fluency in English
- You have a firm understanding of tone of voice, with an ability to adapt style to suit specific context
- You have impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- You have some experience training others upon best practices and giving thoughtful feedback to writers
- You have experience setting up processes and quality checklists
- You have good knowledge of the luxury fashion e-commerce landscape in Sweden, its players and its consumers
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Reporting directly to the Content Lead - Swedish, you will be responsible for sub-editing marketing content transcreated and localised by our team of writers.