More than 2 days at home per week
OpenPayd is a leading global payments and banking-as-a-service platform for the digital economy. Through it’s API-driven technology, businesses can embed financial services into their products and create the seamless user experiences needed to drive business growth.
OpenPayd’s platform removes the need to contract with multiple providers for different services and across different markets. Instead, businesses can access accounts, FX, international and domestic payments, acquiring and Open Banking services globally via a single API integration. With licensing across the UK, Europe, Canada and others, OpenPayd is committed to providing businesses with a fully compliant solution across all markets, leaving your business to focus on growth.
Our mission is to ‘To open up banking and payments for business globally, through a modular platform’. We believe that all businesses regardless of their scale or industry should be able to leverage the best payment and banking services. We believe in providing our services through a simple, flexible and scalable platform.
How will you add value to the OpenPayd journey?
- Maintaining a portfolio of existing or starting customers
- Updating or amending the Openpayd platform / backoffice when required
- Managing the delivery of issues solved by the operations team
- Building relationships with our existing clients in order to meet revenue forecasts, increase the revenue and their satisfaction
- Establishing and maintaining long term customer relationships providing best practice advice to improve their operations and initiatives and monitoring outcomes for Openpayd
- Initiating and participating in account planning sessions with both internal teams and client's key stakeholders
- Capturing new customer requirements in order to improve revenue and satisfaction
- Monitoring client communication channels and proactively assisting customers
- Liaising with other departments where appropriate to deliver end-to-end client success
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have at least 3-5 years' experience in FX/Banking/Cross-border Payments and or Financial Technologies
- Experience working directly with customers from a variety of backgrounds
- A basic understanding APIs
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in modern office place communications and project management tools (Slack/Trello/HubSpot etc…)
- Proficiency in CRMs – Salesforce preferably
- A general understanding of Foreign Exchange
- A general understanding of Bank Transfer
- A general understanding the Fintech industry
- A general understanding of PSD2
- A willingness to engage with customers and to go above and beyond to deliver
We’d like you to take a read of our Talent Acquisition Policy which explains how we collect and process your data related activities in accordance with GDPR guidelines.
Please read our policy carefully. By submitting the application button you will be giving OpenPayd Group companies your consent to use your data in accordance with our Talent Acquisition Policy.
We are looking forward to receiving your CV.
OpenPayd Talent Team
To all recruitment agencies: OpenPayd does not accept speculative agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, OpenPayd employees or any other company location. Openpayd is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Openpayd will only accept CV's from the partners with relevant agreement via the People and Talent team only.