More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
The performance Marketing team is looking for a Senior Mobile Marketing Specialist which will help to lead the ASO global strategy. You will report directly to a Senior Performance Marketing Manager and work on a broad range of ASO goals to drive our app growth worldwide with focus on the US, UK, DE, SA, JP, KR markets.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work on ASO strategy across App Store and Google Play
- You will work with Mobile Marketing team to sync roadmaps and drive synergy of our efforts
- You will work with Content and Creative team to bring localization pieces in our assets
- You will work with Data Analytics teams to design and run AB tests
- You will work with the Reporting Solution team to improve our dashboards and reports
- You will work with best tools you need for better results (AppTweak, App Annie, etc)
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a mobile marketing experience on an agency or client-side with proven experience growing organic
- You have a project management skills and technical skills preferably with ASO background, you know of how app stores operate and what drives performance
- You are an advocate of a mobile-first marketing approach and data-driven decision making
- You have experience using ASO tools, you enjoy collect and analyse data
- You have genuine interest in mobile marketing and self growth
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
The performance Marketing team is looking for a Senior Mobile Marketing Specialist which will help to lead the ASO global strategy.