More than 2 days at home per week
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
Infogrid has been flying under the radar for most of our journey so far and we're looking for someone to help us step out of the shadows! Following our Series A in late last year and the significant growth across the board, we are looking to hire a Director of Talent Acquisition to drive us through the next stage of our growth. This person will be instrumental in helping us to scale through future stages or growth. With strong foundations built and a new team of 15 in Talent, we are looking to grow next year by 10% month on month.
What we think you'll need to be successful:
- Experience in a hyper-growth, startup environment (scaling a startup from Series A upwards)
- Ability to hire great people and continue to build an experienced Talent Acquisition team
- Experience of growing both Tech and Commercial functions within a Saas or B2B business
- Strong leadership skills and a background of managing, coaching and developing managers
- Global hiring expertise across multiple locations
- Ability to deal with the ambiguity that a growing start up brings
- Owning and building the short and long term strategic vision for Talent Acquisition
- Experience in all areas of hiring including candidate attraction, EVP, talent partnering and onboarding
- Data driven, ensuring the team deliver against headcount plans as well as meet key metrics relating to quality, time and budget
- Scrappiness and problem solving mindset to solve complex problems and bring robust solutions
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.