Various work from home options
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
You will lead the regional EMEA marketing team, comprised of 6-10 segment marketers, to develop and deliver a strategy for regional EMEA marketing. The strategy will align with KPIs which you will agree with the Head of Demand Generation, sales, product, and other relevant stakeholders.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the VP Marketing, your direct reports, and the sales team to build an EMEA-wide strategy using best practice and cutting-edge marketing tactics
- Working with the Head of Demand Generation you will build targets, KPIs, and a reporting cadence for your team
- You will bring new ideas and suggestions to the team, fostering an ‘always improving’ environment to push the team towards being best in class
- Working with the Head of Demand Generation and the VP Marketing you will report on your team’s progress and plans to a senior audience, gaining buy-in on strategy and challenging when needed
- As an experienced leader, you will coach and lead your team to execute against your strategy
- You’ll also help and mentor career growth across the team
- Be responsible for recruitment, training and induction of new team members
- Manage performance of the marketing managers, ensuring they are hitting the targets you have set
- Although we’re scaling up, we still have a start-up culture and expect any leader to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the work being done. You will pitch in on ad-hoc campaigns and marketing execution that falls outside of the day-to-day team plans
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise...
- 5+ years experience in similar marketing roles
- Demonstrated experience leading and inspiring teams
- Understanding of salesforce and Pardot strongly desired and will be a strong advantage for candidates
- Understanding of different marketing disciplines, and the ability to deliver marketing strategy across the breadth of the marketing mix
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Ability to build strategy, but also roll-up sleeves and do the delivery
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Understanding of the payment industry, tech background (SaaS/PaaS) preferred
- European language skills are an additional desired skill, though not required for role
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs