Various work from home options
The Project Coordinator will be a key part of the Project Management Team, responsible for assisting with the management of boxxe and customer projects.
As part of the Project Management Team, you will be responsible for coordinating some of our smaller projects, liaising with internal and external stakeholders and scheduling technical resource. You will also be key in ensuring we have smooth communication between the PMO and other boxxe teams.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
As Project Coordinator, you’ll report into the Project Portfolio Manager as part of our Project Management Team within the wider Service Delivery Teams. You’ll coordinate a variety of projects for both boxxe and a diverse range of external customers. We aim to deliver world-class services and you will be integral to achieving that.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating smaller projects; including plans, meeting notes, project activities and risk registers
- Managing the PMO team inbox, ensuring all requests and emails are picked up and actioned within a timely manner, escalating where required
- Assisting the PMO in keeping the PM system and reports up to date
- Scheduling resource for technical consultancy work when no Project Management days have been including, ensuring that the works are scheduled and delivered to date
- Liaising with customers to arrange works
- Coordinating pieces of technical work (e.g. imaging, encrypting) that aren’t part of a larger project, ensuring they are picked up by the relevant team and are delivered on time
- Collaborating with other boxxe teams to ensure everyone understands their role within a project that is managed via the PMO team
- Collaborating with other boxxe teams to ensure pieces of work are invoiced correctly
- Assisting with the creation and management of customer facing documents such as Statements of Work and Proposals
- Assisting the rest of the PMO team with implementing processes, creating reports and communicating these to the wider company and/or customers where required, and any other ad hoc tasks to assist with the efficiency and effectiveness of the PMO
What experience we think you’ll need
- Must have experience of working directly with customers in face to face situations
- Previous experience of assisting with planning and delivering projects
- Excellent attention to detail, and excellent document writing and reporting skills
- Excellent organisation skills with experience of prioritising a complicated workload
- The ability to communicate precisely and confidently at all levels
- IT industry experience
- Commercial knowledge and proposal writing skills and experience
- Highly IT literate
- Ability to travel within the UK and work flexibly
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.