1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
TrueLayer’s Commercial team is responsible for the entire sales cycle of our customers. We ensure customers are given a world-class service with the utmost trust and diligence, and to create an experience of using TrueLayer’s products which exceeds their expectations.
We’re looking for a visionary, hands-on sales professional who sees the big picture of where financial technology is headed. Whether creating business development strategies to pursue new opportunities in emerging verticals, identifying market leaders to form partnerships with, or optimising our process for qualifying and converting numerous inbound leads - you thrive on building a sales pipeline and closing clients.
If you love crafting and executing ambitious growth strategies, and are excited to play your part in our story as we expand both Data and Payment platforms across Europe, we want to hear from you!
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As a member of ouriGaming team, you will:
- Manage igaming outbound and inbound sales channels;
- Map the market and build prospect plans for large enterprise customers;
- Develop and execute Business Development strategies for medium to enterprise customers;
- Support the team lead and Account Executives to close deals;
- Own the internal customer management tools and share the progress with the Growth team;
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth;
- Understand our customer’s needs to help them achieve their business goals through TrueLayer;
- Effectively and strategically address customer concerns and issues; escalate as needed;
- Be the voice of our customers and engage with the Product team to drive improvements that enhance the customer experience and ultimately drive TrueLayer’s bottom line;
- Help scale the business through “out of the box” thinking and exceptional execution;
What we expect from you:
- Have some experience in a client facing role;
- Be able to understand TrueLayer APIs and interact with highly technical customers;
- Be feedback-driven with a positive attitude and ability to listen;
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Have genuine curiosity about people and their businesses;
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality;
- Work well under pressure in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in tech, igaming, financial services or payments; ideally in another international market as well as the United Kingdom;
- Professional fluency in Spanish, French or German;
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours ⌛ and remote work 🏡
- A remote-working stipend to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy ✈️
- Generous parental leave 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- Learning & development allowance 📚
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).