Various work from home options
TrueLayer is looking for a results-oriented, B2B focused demand marketer to join our team.
As a Demand Generation Manager for iGaming at TrueLayer, your primary focus will be to help us increase the value of our iGaming sales pipeline. You’ll be responsible for executing creative, data-driven campaigns that drive qualified leads across the iGaming industry. You will own a portfolio of outbound and account-based campaigns, executing across a mixture of channels including content syndication, email, nurture workflows, media sponsorship, webinars, events, and paid media, taking ownership of performance metrics and reporting.
You’ll have plenty of support from your teammates in marketing - we are a cross-functional group of generalists, strategists, and creatives. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
In this role, you’ll need experience in account-based and campaign marketing, with the portfolio to prove it. You should be comfortable using data to test and improve channel performance, and experience working with sales and marketing in a B2B SaaS company.
Who we are
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As our Demand Generation Manager for iGaming you will:
- Design and execute impactful outbound, nurture and account-based campaigns that increase sales pipeline across the iGaming industry
- Partner with Product Marketing, Content, and Sales to research and uncover key iGaming market insights and data to better segment, target, position, and reach potential customers
- Work with a diverse channel mix - including sponsorships, email, paid media, webinars and events - to design and execute a data-led campaign plan that will drive engagement and interest from potential customers
- Create email copy and top-of-the-funnel automated nurture programmes to accelerate prospect movement through the funnel
- Create experiments to test messaging, targeting, engagement, and other levers to increase conversion rates across the funnel, using data to back every decision
- Build deep iGaming industry knowledge, to enable you to adopt content trends, news, or announcements within your campaign messaging
- Partner with Sales leads to identify and implement process improvements
- Track and report on all activities, using data to continually optimise campaign performance - this includes calculating CAC and LTV and optimising campaigns for incremental ROI
- Work closely with the entire commercial team to ensure all activities are aligned
What we need from you
- A commercial mindset. You should be comfortable reporting on how your work contributes to our sales pipeline and revenue growth.
- Proven experience in B2B and account-based marketing at a SaaS company
- A proven track record delivering demand generation programmes targeting iGaming businesses that have a measurable impact on revenue growth
- Collaborative mindset, willing to work with key internal teams and ensure everyone is aligned,
- Data-focused by nature, you'll be analytical and will show that you've had a keen focus on metrics, measurement, and optimisation in your previous roles
- Experience working with marketing technologies and automation tools like HubSpot and Google Adwords, and more
- Strong organisational and project management skills, with ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Nice to have
- Detailed understanding of the financial services space
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth SME
- Experience in value-based selling and commercial teaching
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
At TrueLayer we embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives, personalities, and backgrounds. We believe seeing the world from different view points is critical to us doing our best work. We want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in our mission, take pride in your craft (and know what an API is).