Various work from home options
TrueLayer’s Marketing team plays a critical role in delivering creative content to engage audiences across all channels. We’re passionate about building a category-defining brand, and making sure every customer has a great experience with TrueLayer, no matter what stage of the journey they are at.
We’re looking for a highly motivated designer who is continuously looking to push their abilities. You’ll work at the heart of a cross-functional team spanning marketing, sales, design and product to communicate our brand and product story across different mediums and target audiences. From crafting assets for marketing and sales collateral to ad campaigns and product launches, you focus on designing scalable solutions that are functional to use and beautiful to see.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work across a wide variety of projects and mediums using the latest tools, processes and technologies, as well using a brand new, cutting-edge design system we’ve built in-house. In light of our upcoming global expansion, the challenges will be many, but their impact will be pivotal.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you will:
- Create marketing collateral for campaigns, events, webinars, product launches, blog articles and reports
- Using a diverse mix of illustration, layout design, photo manipulation and animation for the above items to go out via our various owned and paid channels (social media, emails, website, partnered companies)
- Follow our design system style guides and contribute to their documentation and evolution
- Bring new insights to the team and propose innovative, fresh visual ideas
You'll need to demonstrate:
- A portfolio that showcases your ability to solve complex problems through smart design across multiple mediums
- A proactive and self-starting nature - actively thinking of ways to enhance processes and ability to prioritise demands in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery of layout, typography and template design principles
- Strong illustrations skills (especially with isometric illustration)
- A high degree of proficiency with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Some experience with After Effects, or at least an interest to learn
- Previous experience with Design Systems / Brand guidelines
- Experience working on campaigns, marketing collateral, reports, emails and landing pages to shifting and often tight deadlines
- Being data-driven, and able to back up assertions with data
- Excitement to learn new skills and constantly step out of your comfort zone
We’ll be particularly excited if you can show:
- Previous experience in a tech company - ideally a financial one
- Enthusiasm for Data Visualisation
- Any experience with video editing, sound design, 3D programs
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).