Various work from home options
TrueLayer’s Talent Acquisition (TA) team is empowering TrueLayer to hire and scale. Partnering with individual functions within the business, they use their expertise, insight and best-in-class tools and methodologies to find, screen and hire the best talent in the market.
We are looking for an ambitious and imaginative TA Partner who believes in the value of hiring from diverse backgrounds. As our next TA Partner, you will mainly collaborate with different Engineering teams. You will gather current and future business requirements, crafting innovative hiring strategies and execute them efficiently. You will ensure key hires are sourced, hired and on-boarded with the greatest care and attention.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, you will:
- Own the entire hiring process across a variety of Technical roles - from engaging diverse talent, to making an offer
- Quickly build talent pipelines by sourcing Technical talent through a variety of platforms and services
- Have the opportunity to manage and grow a team to help deliver world-class, diverse technical pipelines
- Work collaboratively with Hiring Managers to shape job specifications and strategy for going to market with new roles - empowering them to hire
- Champion the candidate experience - we want everyone that enters the process with TrueLayer to have a great experience that they can tell their friends about
- Help define our Employer Branding (EB)
- Attend events and represent Truelayer at conferences
- Use data to identify inefficiencies and bottlenecks, set valuable and insightful goals and always optimise our processes to ensure the scalability of TrueLayer’s hiring ambitions
What we need from you:
- Proven success in helping scale a Technology organisation / company with in-house experience.
- Technical knowledge and credibility to interview technical candidates. A clear understanding how to assess Technical talent through a conversation, not just a CV
- A data driven approach - experience of using data and analytics to back up decisions and hire for success
- Ability to tell the TrueLayer story and engage hard to find Technical talent
- A track record of sourcing/headhunting candidates in diverse channels
- A passion for people with an ambition to grow a team
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A remote-working budget to help set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👦
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private Health Insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid Wellbeing Days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌎
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).