Various work from home options
We are looking for a highly motivated Supplier Manager to join our growing Product Operations team. The Product Operations team is responsible for navigating the complex landscape of open banking worldwide for our Product Teams and ensuring we are able to operationalise and optimise a fast scaling product organisation.
Many of our products rely on external partners, we’re looking for a Supplier Manager to help with the day to day interactions with them, as well as helping us procure future partners - the majority of these partners will be in banking operations. As Supplier Manager, your role will centre around managing and building supplier relationships and ensuring delivery of the contract.
Who we are:
At TrueLayer, we’re building a global open banking platform that’s changing how money moves and so much more. We make payments and refunds instant, account data accessible and verification seamless — all so innovators in every industry can build better financial experiences for their users.
To date, we’ve raised $270 million from world-renowned investors including Stripe, Tiger Global, Addition and Tencent. We’ve got offices in London, Milan, Dublin and Sydney. And we’re trusted by industry leaders like Revolut, Cazoo and Trading 212… though we’re not stopping here.
Our vision is a financial system that works for everyone. To make that happen, we’re creating original and innovative products that will remove the friction from finance for good. We’re seriously scaling our infrastructure, we’re entering new territories all the time, we’re cornering a whole new category — and we’d like your help to get us there.
As Supplier Manager, you will:
- Identify technology/process issues and working with TrueLayer colleagues and suppliers to resolve them
- Escalate high priority incidents with our suppliers and own the resolution and comms
- Be the support interface for client care (or creating a self-serve process)
- Assist in our compliance operations needs
- Assist in the procurement process for new suppliers
- Own regular service reviews to ensure delivery standards meet the team’s needs
What we need from you:
- Relentless proactivity
- Fearless in keeping both external suppliers and internal decision makers accountable
- 3+ years of partnership management or supplier management
- Experience working with or in SaaS businesses
- Demonstrable product awareness
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Analytical with an attention to detail
- Able to pick up high level technical and legal concepts quickly
- Strong stakeholder management skills and is highly collaborative
- A good understanding of APIs
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge or experience of Payment Service Provider banking partnerships
- previous work in FinTech, Financial Services, or Compliance
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity in the company 💰
- Flexible hours and hybrid working — work from home 🏡 and our incredible offices in London 🇬🇧 Milan 🇮🇹 Sydney 🇦🇺 and Dublin 🇮🇪
- A £150 remote-working budget to help you set up your home office 💺
- Flexible holiday policy, with 24 days as standard ✈️
- Generous parental leave, above and beyond statutory requirements and with no minimum tenure 👩👩👧
- Enhanced pension contribution at 4% & 4% 👵🏽 👴🏽
- Private health insurance from the day you start 🧑🏽⚕️
- 12 fully-paid wellbeing days a year (on top of the holiday allowance) 🕊️
- Membership of mental wellbeing platform Spill 🧘🏽♀️
- £1,000 to spend on learning & development each year 📚
- £500 per quarter (outside of required business travel) to visit our hub cities around the world 🌍
Inclusion & Diversity
At TrueLayer, we don’t just do inclusion and diversity. We embrace people that have different opinions, perspectives and personalities. Because we believe that by seeing the world from all sorts of angles, we can make life better for all the people who live in it. So we want you to know that the things that make you, you — like your age, ability, background and identity — are things that we celebrate and support. All we ask is that you believe in what you do (And know what an API is).
Apply for this job