Various work from home options
COVID-19 Update - We’re currently safely working from home in line with government guidelines. Following this period, the role will be linked to our Nottingham HQ, though remote working is available for UK-based candidates.
Impression is an exciting, high growth digital marketing agency based in Nottingham and London. Impression’s product set currently includes SEO, PPC, PR, CRO and Analytics and we partner with client businesses across the UK, Europe and beyond.
Our team of 70+ expert digital marketers have won awards on the UK and European stage for our quality of service delivery, winning Best Digital Strategy, Best Small PPC Agency, Best Large SEO Agency and more. In 2018 we also placed in the Deloitte Tech Fast 50 - as one of the fastest growing technology firms in the UK (#30).
As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for an enthusiastic Client Success Manager to join our team.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly strategic individual with a versatile set of skills to join our expanding Client Success Team.
As a Digital Account Manager, it is your mission to unlock what ‘success’ looks like, whether this is for our clients, for our delivery team or for our agency. You will work with the Client Success Lead to deliver against your account development strategies and drive a best in class service to your portfolio of accounts.You will directly contribute to the growth of Impression by achieving high client satisfaction scores, facilitating client contract renewals and orchestrating channel growth for your clients. To achieve this, you will be a trusted advisor to each client stakeholder and hold a complete understanding of their overall business and marketing objectives. You will have a very strong working knowledge of the search marketing landscape and you will understand who to bring into the conversation at what stage.
- Account Management, Digital Project Management or SEO/PPC Delivery Experience either at an agency or client-side
- Credible subject knowledge across our key delivery channels
- Knowledge of Google technology stack is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the wider marketing mix
- Strong interpersonal skills, particularly influencing and listening skills.
- Strong commercial awareness
- Presentation skills & chair proficiency
- Strong communication verbal and written with ability to ‘translate’ for those who don’t have technical knowledge
- Experience working on multi-channel digital campaigns
- Experience with managing multiple digital projects simultaneously
- A positive and creative thinker, with a passion for all things digital
- Ability to lead and inspire others, internally and externally
- Exceptional attention to detail and pride in any work produced
- Open, honest and direct, is comfortable in giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Lives and breathes Impression values
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment on multiple priorities simultaneously, prioritising and coping well under pressure and with competing demands
- A desire to learn new skills
- Ability to think and act independently as well as collaboratively
- Staying calm under pressure and demonstrating empathy and understanding to help clients who may be frustrated
- Adopts a range of influencing and negotiation styles to deal with objections/challenges internally and externally
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.