More than 2 days at home per week
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
What are we looking for?
Infogrid is growing. We've grown from 20 to 100 in the last 10 months and that level of growth requires great support and systems. We are currently expanding our IT team so that our tools, systems and processes never become a roadblock for our growth.
We want to hire a leader for our growing IT team - you’ll be a pragmatic leader - able to both work hands on, on our longer term IT projects, but also provide leadership and coaching to the growing IT team. You’ll immediately manage and recruit more junior technicians to support our wider team. There will be some hands-on aspects to this role, particularly in the first instance as the team grows and settles in.
Requirements for this role:
- Experience managing an IT Support team would be beneficial.
- Experience using a wide variety of systems - we have a lot of Macs, some PCs and we use Google Workspace, Slack and Atlasssian for our main tools.
- Experience setting policy and recommending process modifications and improvements.
- Setting up process and relationships to source and maintain hardware for users.
- Experience specifying and deploying Device Inventory Management.
- Proactive support – ongoing maintenance and monitoring of systems.