More than 2 days at home per week
Hello, we’re ScreenCloud.
Founded in 2015 and with 8500+ customers around the globe, ScreenCloud is a scaling cloud-based SaaS company, employing over 100 people across our hubs in Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London.
At ScreenCloud we’re hard at work helping businesses to make stronger connections at scale, and with those who are most important to them; their employees & their customers. By using the screens on their walls & the content in their systems we enable the sales, productivity & engagement that keep our customers’ businesses thriving.
We’re very proud of our product and we’re also incredibly proud of our people. It’s our ‘ScreenClouders’ and the culture they nurture that will take us where other companies just can’t go.
You’ll love working at ScreenCloud if you value transparency (join our monthly All Hands for business updates) flexibility (we’re one of Flexa’s Top Ten most flexible companies to work for) internationality (time zones don’t phase us) and integrity (join us, and you’ll also join our company-wide Share in Success scheme.)
We’re intentionally social. We think that spending time together is important… We think it’s so important that we arrange an annual company retreat, and we call it ScreenCloud Together! Each international hub regularly hosts visits from our teammates in other hubs. We balance regularly working from home with bright, well-designed office spaces - where we can see our own screens at play.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for ensuring a positive and successful experience for ScreenCloud’s core customers. Affectionately known as our ‘Bees’ (the animal analogy will be explained when we meet you!) and predominantly ‘low-touch’ (although not completely self-serve; that’s where you come in!) this customer cohort represents a major proportion of ScreenCloud’s total customer base.
We are incredibly proud of the ways in which ScreenCloud ensures meaningful impact for these typically smaller companies; and they deserve a customer experience that demonstrates how important they are. Working proactively and positively, the Business Development Executive is responsible for responding promptly and professionally to inbound enquiries, and for ensuring these opportunities are fully understood and effectively converted.
This is achieved through a combined approach of self-serve customer access and supportive and informative human interaction. Through relationship-building and expert product knowledge, the Business Development Executive will ensure every customer within this cohort is provided with the information and support required to help them maximise their use of ScreenCloud.
- Ensure all relevant inbound opportunities are converted effectively
- Engage with new customers, responding promptly and providing a consistently informative and engaging experience
- Enable customers by effectively communicating our product, ensuring that solutions are optimised and deal size is maximised
- Achieve KPIs’ and maintain the appropriate level of activity
- Run weekly webinars to proactively communicate the ways our core customers can maximise their use of ScreenCloud
- Proactively seek out market information in order to effectively develop rapport with customers; you’ll be committed to maintaining knowledge of your customers’ pain points
- Help our sales and marketing teams to maximise our self-serve sales funnel, looking for opportunities for continuous improvement
- Be a proactive member of a fast-paced sales team and an international scale-up environment with ambitious goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- A strong can-do attitude and approach
- Coachability; you seek out and respond positively to feedback and are committed to learning and personal development
- A customer focus and commitment to ensuring customer success
- A good team player! Our sales team are a supportive department committed to helping and enabling each other
- Some proven experience in a B2B Sales environment (perhaps in a SDR/Inside Sales or similar role)
- Working knowledge of software sales cycles and processes
- Experience collaborating across multiple departments
- Experience of selling a technical solution and building relationships with technical personas
- Experience working in a start-up/scale-up environment
Interview Process and Experience
Here’s some information about how we recruit at ScreenCloud. We have a commitment to engaging with diverse talent and creating a consistently positive candidate experience; in order to help us achieve these goals we regularly deliver internal interview training. We are also committed to objective assessments and want to provide a realistic preview for each of our roles, so we are likely to ask you to complete a (manageable, not onerous and always hypothetical) task or challenge as part of the process. If you require any reasonable adjustments, please let our friendly recruitment team know. We understand everyone is busy, so we like to streamline our interview processes with a focus on quality over quantity . This means our interview processes will be challenging and enriching, and (unless there is a particular reason for additional conversations), at most you’ll be attending three interviews before we make a decision.
At ScreenCloud our values are core, this means they are the starting point - they underpin everything we do and enable a culture we can be proud of, internally and externally.
Trust & Transparency
Trust underpins high levels of autonomy for every ScreenClouder, we trust your opinion and we encourage you to use your initiative. We are trusted to work flexibly with the freedom to define the best ways to do our best work. We’re trusted to be honest, and in turn are trusted to handle the honest truth. We create transparency with care; our Leadership team is accessible and here for you. We’re on this journey together, and we promise to keep you informed.
Unconventional & Brave
One size never fits all and we are not copy-cats. We are happiest when we’re challenging traditional approaches, finding new paths, creating new territory and setting the benchmark. We work hard to nurture an inclusive environment that welcomes new and varying perspectives. We use our judgement and we take risks, because we know that what’s unusual today might be normal tomorrow.
We don’t compromise on integrity. We don’t avoid having real conversations and we won’t lie - to ourselves, to our customers, to our investors… to anybody! We want to build genuine, long-term relationships. We make decisions with the best interests of our colleagues and customers in mind.
FIND OUT MORE
Check out our Bangkok, Belfast, LA and London hub pages.
Click here for some podcasting with our co-founders.
Read our culture blog here.
Get social! Follow us on Linkedin at @ScreenCloud - Digital Signage, and on Instagram at @Lifeatscreencloud
Unlimited annual leave
Working from home fund
Flexible working hours
Share in success scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced parental leave
Personal development fund
Westfield Health cash plan
Free annual flu vaccine