Various work from home options
Agile Delivery Lead
Why CTS and Google Cloud?
If you want to work for an award winning (most recently Google Cloud Public Sector partner of the year) and Europe's best and largest dedicated Google Cloud partner, then CTS is for you. We are trusted by many well-known businesses and governments around the world, and as a result have appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100 to name a few.
We only work with Google technologies and as a result we have built a reputation for being the best at what we do. As we say CTS is ... Google. Done Right, and working at CTS we are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow in a team delivering cutting edge technology projects …. Right!
Google is the fastest growing cloud business and is the market leader in ML and Data technologies, harnessing their experience in running their multi-billion dollar tech business; and at CTS we work with Google to help our customers grow and innovate by utilising these technologies. CTS is investing heavily in our people and team to continue to drive successful Google Cloud adoption and joining the business now is an exciting time for anyone who is keen to advance their career.
We are looking for an Agile Delivery Lead to become a key member of our Professional Services team here at Cloud Technology Solutions (CTS). We are looking for someone who wants to lead and be part of a growing delivery team.
Your mission as an Agile Delivery Lead is to ensure that CTS’ customers experience world class delivery execution utilising cutting edge cloud technology … which is no easy feat, but for the right individual this is an extremely challenging and rewarding role in a recognised growing technology business; who recently appeared in The Sunday Times International Track 200, the Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA and the Northern Tech 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
You will be responsible for managing and delivering multiple projects within our varied customer base. You will spend your time guiding opportunities into deliverable solutions and working directly with customers to achieve successful project delivery.
You will wear two hats, one as a “player” or project manager on our key customer accounts, and second as a “coach” where you will be responsible for the line management and mentoring a small team of other Project/Delivery Managers at CTS.
You will be confident and capable of leading complex stakeholder management, designing and executing plans and completing against set milestones and budgets, whilst leading a team of technical experts to deploy complex and interesting technology; solving real customer problems.
What you’ll do:
- Line manage, coach and inspire! A team of project and delivery managers, assisting with the personal development and enabling the successful delivery of their projects, whilst ensuring they maintain a commercially successful engagement.
- Be a champion for Agile and its use, both internally and externally with customers to ensure the successful adoption of its methodologies in CTS’ delivery.
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced, creative technology environment whilst maintaining a customer centric approach. You and your team will help own and drive our commercial success.
- Deliver and manage the whole project life cycle of a project based on CTS delivery methodologies, creating great Agile working environments to enable delivery of value early and incrementally to our customers.
- Identify and highlight process improvements and champion change within the professional services team to encourage innovation and efficiencies.
- Be responsible for and take ownership for the financial success of the projects you deliver, by successfully managing the budgets and margin of your project.
- When building and hiring in your team you will consider diversity of thought and the value of having different experiences within your team.
- Encourage your team to contribute to, and allow them reasonable time off for, our various CSR initiatives. Whether they are part of our Environmental Board, our DEI community or our Charity Team - they are all key parts of our culture and we encourage people to get involved.
- You’ll be considerate of our environmental procurement policy which means that you and your team will use local and environmentally friendly suppliers wherever possible.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- You’ll have experience in both the consulting industry and a minimum of 5 years project or programme management
- A strong customer focus and communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholder (CIO/CTO and Heads of levels) ensuring that you communicate the benefits case of your projects.
- The ability to understand and build trust with people whilst using your leadership skills to inspire them to deliver change successfully
- A passion for Agile, and its methodologies, but also be able to evidence knowledge and experience of industry recognised project management methodologies.
- A working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (GCP, AWS or Azure) and you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner Certifications
- Cloud Technology Certifications e.g. Google Cloud Architect - Associate/ Professional
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
Remote/Office Based (it's your choice) with occasional travel to Client Site (UK Wide)
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.