Various work from home options
Why CTS and Google Cloud?
If you want to work for an award winning (most recently Google Cloud Public Sector partner of the year) and Europe's best and largest dedicated Google Cloud partner, then CTS is for you. We are trusted by many well-known businesses and governments around the world, and as a result have appeared in Deloitte’s UK Tech Fast 50, Sunday Times Top Track 100 to name a few.
We only work with Google technologies and as a result we have built a reputation for being the best at what we do. As we say CTS is ... Google. Done Right, and working at CTS we are looking for someone who wants to learn and grow in a team delivering cutting edge technology projects …. Right!
Google is the fastest growing cloud business and is the market leader in ML and Data technologies, harnessing their experience in running their multi-billion dollar tech business; and at CTS we work with Google to help our customers grow and innovate by utilising these technologies. CTS is investing heavily in our people and team to continue to drive successful Google Cloud adoption and joining the business now is an exciting time for anyone who is keen to advance their career.
We are looking for a Delivery Manager to become a key member of our Google Cloud Delivery team here at CTS. We are looking for someone who has a passion for getting things done and a drive to deliver great services to our customers.
Your mission as a member of the Google Cloud Delivery team is to ensure that CTS’ customers experience world class delivery execution utilising cutting edge cloud technology … which is no easy feat, but for the right individual this is an extremely challenging and rewarding role in a recognised growing technology business.
At CTS we are proud of our culture and our benefits package which is provided below, but additionally we think you should join us because of this plus the opportunities that a growing business can provide. Over the coming years we want to become the number one dedicated Global Partner for Google Cloud. To get there we’re growing and building talented teams ready to change the world using Google technologies. So if you’re passionate, curious and keen to get stuck in - Get in touch and join us for the ride!
What you’ll do:
- Demonstrate the ability to thrive in a fast paced, creative technology environment whilst maintaining a customer centric approach. You and your team will help own and drive our commercial success.
- Deliver and manage the whole project life cycle of a project based on CTS delivery methodologies, creating great Agile working environments to enable delivery of value early and incrementally to our customers.
- Identify and highlight process improvements and champion change within the cloud delivery team to encourage innovation and efficiencies.
- Be responsible for and take ownership for the financial success of the projects you deliver, by successfully managing the budgets and margin of your project.
- You’ll have experience in both the consulting industry and a minimum of 5 years project or programme management
- A strong customer focus and communication skills, with the ability to influence senior stakeholders (CIO/CTO and Heads of levels) ensuring that you communicate the benefits of your projects.
- The ability to understand and build trust with people whilst using your leadership skills to inspire them to deliver change successfully
- A passion for Agile, and its methodologies, but also be able to evidence knowledge and experience of industry recognised project management methodologies.
- A working knowledge of Cloud Technologies (GCP, AWS or Azure) and you are able to collaborate with technical specialists and take ownership of solutions.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Agile Scrum Master and Product Owner Certifications
- Cloud Technology Certifications e.g. Google Cloud Architect - Associate/ Professional
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
Remote OR Office Based (it's your choice) with occasional travel to Client Site (UK Wide)
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 200 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.