Various work from home options
Google Workspace Technical Specialist
With remote and flexible working becoming the norm, more businesses are looking to transform the way they work.
As a Deployment Specialist for work transformation you will play an integral part in helping customers to modernise the way they work through the deployment of SaaS solutions like Google Workspace and Okta.
You will be the key technical resource on transformation projects, working alongside project managers and change management specialists to ensure successful deployment.
What you’ll do:
- Provide technical consultancy in line with CTS and Google best practice.
- Configure customer Google environments incorporating customer requirements in line with CTS and Google best practice.
- Work closely with multiple customer-facing teams to interpret high level initiatives into detailed technical and non-technical proposals.
- Work alongside Project Managers to develop detailed project proposals including detailed tasks, low level design documentation, statements of work, resourcing estimates and timescales.
- Work alongside the Project Managers to ensure smooth delivery of technical and non-technical aspects of projects.
- Present proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team when necessary.
- Provide ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Advise Customers on best practices for the adoption and deployment of cloud services.
- Advise Customers on best practices for cloud Identity Management and security.
- Review cloud strategy as business needs evolve and milestones are achieved.
- You’ll get involved in our drive towards social progress where possible. Whether that’s getting involved in one of our community projects or simply buying local when travelling with the company.
- Experience with Google Workspace Deployments
- Knowledge of onboarding / offboarding Google Accounts
- Knowledge of Mail Flow and Mail Routing rules between systems
- Knowledge of Google Workspace Security and DLP features
- Hands-on experience with Google Workspace admin console
- Is a confident communicator, able to use terminology to suit the stakeholder’s level of understanding.
- Is able to build and confidently deliver a presentation to senior stakeholders.
- Can clearly communicate knowledge with colleagues or customers.
- Able to influence key stakeholders in their decision making.
- Is proactive in responding to stakeholder requests.
- Is a self starter and will begin work on deliverables without needing prompting.
- Can confidently facilitate a workshop in order to define stakeholder requirements.
- One or more of the following credentials/certifications:
- Google Workspace Deployment Specialist credential
- Chrome Enterprise and Deployment credential
- Google Professional Collaboration Engineer Certification
- Chrome Enterprise and Deployment credential
- Experience with Google Unmanaged / Conflict Accounts
- Experience with setting up GCDS / GSPS or other relevant Google Tools
- Scripting / API knowledge / experience
- Experience with auditing security and settings, and recommending best practices
- Okta Certified Administrator
- Understanding of traditional infrastructure and application deployments
- General knowledge of areas of business operations beyond IT
- Experience of working in customer facing environments
- Experience working in a consultative role
What you’ll get:
In addition to the competitive salary, you’ll get private health insurance and company contributed pensions as standard.
We have a multitude of other benefits, including a market leading parental leave policies, health & wellbeing initiatives and access to a discounts and rewards programme (including discounted gym membership)
You’ll be invited to the bi-annual international company ‘kick off’ conferences, which are a great chance to meet your colleagues that you don’t see everyday.
You can work remotely or from any of our offices in Manchester, Edinburgh, London or Utrecht, NL. It's up to you!
So what’s next?
Contact us directly at email@example.com for more info.
CTS is the largest dedicated Google Cloud practice in Europe and one of the world’s leading cloud transformation experts. We offer a unique full stack Google Cloud solution for businesses, encompassing cloud migration, transformative working and IT infrastructure, through to machine learning, big data and app development.
We have a brilliant team of more than 230 people in offices in Manchester, Edinburgh & Utrecht as well as across our globally remote workforce. But we’re still growing, and that means we need more brilliant people who share our ambition to join our team.