Various work from home options
Location: Houston, TX
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: Head of Order Operations
Experience level: 5+ years
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best!
Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
We’ve grown rapidly since being founded in London in March 2020: the team has grown to >30 and Hofy is now available in 55 countries. Our customer base includes leading startups and corporates.
- Manage the Hofy warehouse and fulfil customer orders
- Interact with customers to resolve issues with orders
- Manage relationships with Hofy suppliers
- Work with the Hofy Product team to enhance and automate our operations
- This role required frequent presence with Hofy's on-the-ground operations
- Experience managing or being part of the management team of a warehouse with ≥multi-hundred SKUs and ≥ multi-hundred orders per week
- Capable in running the process of shipping products via couriers and managing courier relationships
- Ability to procure products from B2B suppliers at scale and managed supplier relationships
- Intermediate-level excel ability: nested formulas, pivot tables etc. BI tools are a plus
- (Desirable) Experience shipping products internationally including all the paperwork
- Please like the Hofy page to apply for this role
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.