As a Senior 3D Artist you will be responsible for creating rich interactive 3D environments to support gameplay and core functionality and bring briefs to life. You will help establish workflows, incremental features and improve user experience to help us continue building world-class VR games.
FitXR is a fitness technology company working at the cutting edge of virtual reality. We started life in a garden shed in the UK. Fast forward to today, we’re known as the team behind the award-winning VR App FitXR which is one of the top-selling games on the Oculus and Steam stores. In 2020 we raised a $7.5 million Series A which has enabled us to scale, be on track to hit 1M downloads by the end of 2021 and change even more people's lives through virtual reality fitness.
We are a global remote first company and our team spans across the UK, US and Spain. Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds including fitness and some of the most successful technology and gaming companies in the world. Our mission is to redefine fitness and prove that exercise can be fun - and for everyone. We believe in a future where exercise everywhere - whether that is the gym, the park, or at home - is enhanced through engaging technology that extends your reality.
What you’ll do 👀
- Create and maintain high quality 3D assets.
- Help establish and improve our 3D creation pipeline.
- Interact with other disciplines to push our tools and pipelines.
- Combining mobile with next generation techniques to extend the boundaries of what’s possible in VR.
- Provide creative solutions and input on projects.
- Perform within production schedules whilst maintaining high-quality work.
- Contribute towards building new workflows and techniques.
Tech Stack 💻
You should apply if ✅
- You have a deep understanding of environment art.
- You have creating documentation, briefs, style guides and concepts to support and hold the vision.
- You have experience creating documentation, briefs, style guides and concepts to support and hold the vision.
- 5 years experience in a similar role with multiple games shipped
- It would be amazing if you have worked with AR/VR too (but not essential!)
Our mission is to make fitness fun and accessible for everyone. To build inclusive products, we need to build an inclusive team. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot. We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at FitXR.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer visas of any kind at this time!
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts and tends to consist of the following stages:
- Portfolio Review (as part of application)
- Hiring Manager + Art Team interview (1 hour)
- Art Workshop (1 hour)
- Founder Interview (30 mins)
Our benefits are hosted on Ben which gives you flexibility to make choices that work for you.
🌎 Fully remote: your life, your way of working
🏝 Unlimited annual leave
💰 Competitive salary with half year and end of year reviews
📈 Stock options
🌱£800 per annum learning budget
🧘 £900 per annum wellbeing budget
🏡£400 work from home budget
🤗 Bi-annual company retreat & regular get togethers
💻 Laptop & VR headset
⛑ Private Health Insurance
🚴♂️ Annual travel pass & cycle to work scheme
👶 12 weeks full paid family leave