More than 2 days at home per week
Infogrid is helping protect the planet and improve the lives of billions of people by making every building a smart building.
Our goal is to be the global provider for connected devices in smart buildings. We already handle millions of events every day from tens of thousands of sensors and we’d like you to help us scale that by an order of magnitude over the coming months.
Sustainability is at our heart; buildings account for 39% of global carbon emissions and we’re creating real solutions to impact this!
We are still early in our journey but have already achieved a lot; we raised a successful series A funding round, grew 5x in employee numbers within 12 months, and voted one of the top 10 most flexible places to work.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Prepare the month end accounting, statutory accounts and management reporting
- Provide meaningful and insightful commentary on variances against budgets and forecasts
- You will support the annual audits, including preparation of audit schedules, liaison with the audit team and agreeing and managing the timetables
- Responsible for VAT preparation for UK Company and local tax filings
- Oversight of accounts payables and receivables
- Assist company transition into full IFRS compliance
- Reporting into the FC you will take ownership of running and improving regular finance team processes including payroll
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Relevant Financial Accounting experience
- Ideally ACA, ACCA or overseas equivalent qualified or nearly qualified
- Passion for sustainability and technology
- Good communication skills
- Collaborative mindset
- Experience of a start up or scale up business is a bonus but not essential
We think Infogrid is a great place to work - we’re a recently funded and rapidly growing startup so it’s not perfect but:
❤️ Feel good about your work: Infogrid is actively helping big companies reduce their environmental footprint. We also offset everyone’s carbon footprint.
🤸 We’re flexible: We encourage remote working and offer flexible working hours before COVID and we’ll keep that flexibility afterward.
📚 Learn and get promoted: Join us at the start of our journey - we’re growing quickly and believe in promoting from within. You can learn and grow your career here
🌟 Improve yourself: We give everyone a day per month to focus on personal development
🧑🏽🤝🧑🏽 Make friends: Everyone here is lovely
🏠 Added bonus: We give everyone options in the company.
🚀 Join a legitimately secure tech start-up: $15.5M funding round is great of course but more importantly we have real paying customers and a good, growing revenue stream.
And we'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to your recruitment process, speak to our recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
So that’s us. If you love the idea of building something great that makes the world a better place, in a slightly chaotic but consistently entertaining environment please do get in touch via the apply button.