More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
Our Product teams work on the end-to-end product lifecycle; from understanding the motivations and needs of our customers and partners, to designing and testing hypotheses, to creating industry-leading experiences for luxury shoppers, sellers and service providers
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Fashion Taxonomy Service is a data enrichment service embedded in our platform that enables Marketplace experiences; powering recommendations, search, tooling, merchandise management, filtering, image classification, reporting & personalisation.
You will oversee the strategy and evolution of our Fashion Taxonomy Service and Knowledge Graph, building the platform that enables our business to build experiences that leverage the nuanced and complex relationships between fashion and the fashion lover.
Closely collaborating with Data Science and Engineering and subject matter experts across the business to capture requirements, define objective and subjective attributes, and enrich our product catalogue at scale.
Above all you will have a hand in building the next level platform for the luxury fashion industry. You will learn about who the Farfetch customer is and provide platform capabilities to help teams across the business shape best-in-class experiences.
What you'll do
- You will advocate for your users and champion user-centred design to deliver intuitive and delightful user experiences
- You will work with our engineers, data scientists, business teams, and user to identify ways to improve our Fashion Knowledge System, and identify opportunities to better connect products and brands to our users
- You will gather and distil detailed requirements from several sources, such as user research, analytics and product teams and turn them into a relevant vision and feature definition
- You will work with commercial, brand, and private client partners to build a product roadmap, creating appropriate business cases to guide product enhancement
- You will present product plans, benefits and results, to a spectrum of audiences and senior stakeholders
- Keep up-to-date with new trends in the global market; ideating on ways to enrich the Farfetch Fashion Taxonomy and Knowledge System
- Oversee the product lifecycle of each of the products in your portfolio, through research, design, development, maintenance and documentation.
Who you are;
- You are passionate about developing customer-centric products and solving complex problems that impact multiple teams
- You have knowledge of, or are experienced working with Data Scientists and Platform Engineers
- You have a background in Product and are experienced in managing delivery and discovery teams
- You have a good understanding of what influences luxury fashion consumers
- You have experience working in large-scale organisations with a global customer reach
REWARDS & BENEFITS
FARFETCH Equity plan and annual discretionary bonus
Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.