The Service Delivery function is at the heart of the day to day running of Form3 Services. This is a growing team who work collaboratively with both internal and external teams to deliver the best-in-class support for our customers. The team is central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving forward one global support model across our tech platform. As we expand on our global presence, we continue to pursue growth within the team with learning and development a huge part of our team discipline. Innovation and development, with the motivation for rapid growth we are keen to onboard likeminded team members to join us on our journey.
As an Incident Manager at Form3, you will be responsible for effective incident management on our cloud-based platform, supported by DevOps disciplines. You will be part of a team providing 24/7 service and support following our incident Management Process to support the technology platform when managing incidents.
You will own end to end responsibility of Incidents (management, investigation, communication and escalation) and will be required to facilitate Incident bridges to support teams and stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of an Incident.
As part of the Incident Management team, daily you will collaborate and co-ordinate across the internal teams within Service Delivery function, supportive of each other and aligning on good practises together.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Maintain the incident management process where necessary to align with business needs
- Co-ordinate and promote incident management activities across Form3 teams
- Understand and promote the DevOps disciplines to support internal process
- Manage and develop new and existing runbooks to support Incident Management
- Prioritising activities to ensure key items are actively progressed
- Reporting/Metrics are understood and implemented for the lifecycle of the incident process
- Identify/communicate process optimisation opportunities, proposing and implementing solutions
- Driving improvements and actions arising from incidents
- Investigating the underlying root cause of major incidents and managing the actions through with support teams
- On-call escalation for out of hours support rota
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced ITIL v3 or above certified Incident Manager. The candidate should have an excellent understanding of DevOps incident management working in an agile environment. Confident leading investigation and resolution of service issues through the incident lifecycle, from occurrence to service restoration. We are looking for someone who has at least 5-10 years’ experience within Incident Management, ideally within DevOps, however, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application:
- Strong communication skills with a proven track record of engaging both senior customer and internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience delivering/supporting enterprise scale services
- Strong analytical/fault finding/troubleshooting skills
- Influential skills to drive improvements
- Experience in leading Incident responders using incident tooling
- Experience of Service Management within Financial Services/Payment processing ideal
- Experience of Cloud/web platforms
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote-first and flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.