More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a diverse team of Marketing professionals, spanning artistic and scientific expertise. We're driven to amaze our global community of customers through our data-driven approach, revolutionary spirit, test-and-learn culture and collaborative style.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
Small but mighty PPC team is looking for a Junior PPC Exec, reporting to the Performance Marketing Manager. You will be trusted to take care of PPC accounts that span not only different search engines but also languages and complexities. You will have exposure and ability to help manage developers to improve our in-house built automated tools. You will be part of a dynamic team and will learn a lot about PPC and ecommerce from great colleagues within the PPC team but also from a wider digital marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage Paid Search campaigns (Adwords, Bing, Naver, Yahoo Japan) spanning multiple markets and languages, from conception to execution
- Help manage a team of developers to automate marketing processes and scale up our campaigns (Adwords scripts, in-house solutions,…)
- Complete tests, collect and analyse data, identify insights to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns
WHO YOU ARE
- Native Japanese Speaker
- Demonstrate a passion for e-commerce marketing with experience running successful Paid Search campaigns
- You can analyse ad draw insights from large datasets
- The ability to explain complex challenges and solutions
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- FARFETCH Equity plan
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Flexible benefits - Private Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Pension scheme and more
- Critical Illness Insurance and Life Assurance
- Access to Unmind: an independent and completely confidential digital mental health platform
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- FARFETCH is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applicants are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no applicant experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our Positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships and communities.
Join our dynamic team and together let's bring more innovation and automation to the paid search channel at the coolest global fashion e-commerce company.