Various work from home options
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
We are an open & collaborative Fintech unicorn that lives and breathes our company values:
Be Human, Better Together and Own it.
About the role...
We are looking for a talented Partner Marketing Manager to join the team! As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be required to primarily develop and grow our partner programme putting Currencycloud firmly at the centre of our ecosystem, offering new propositions to our clients via innovative partnerships. You will also assist with partner activation and go to market campaigns for our existing strategic partnerships. You’ll need to demonstrate leadership in building strategic partner marketing relationships and building exceptional customer value.
- Work closely with the Commercial Partnerships team and Product Marketing to refine partner propositions and strengthen our position in the market
- Devise and execute on partner strategy for your areas of focus
- Leverage partner relationships in creating visibility and brand awareness for Currencycloud
- Creating sales opportunities for joint partner solutions
- Supporting Sales teams with education and sales enablement of joint solutions and value propositions
- Own and maintain all external facing documentation, content and marketing collateral relating to the Partnerships programme
- Support on co-marketing initiatives with our Partners to drive awareness, new revenue opportunities and wallet share including:
- Developing partner positioning for key strategic accounts to drive sales enablement within the partner account
- Partner activation plans and go-to-market activities including; sales enablement, awareness, demand generation, joint events and PR, and case studies
Skills,Knowledge & Expertise...
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role with a proven track recordTechnology / payments / fintech experience preferable
- Clear understanding of the role with a genuine care for partners, and their customer’s needs
- A desire to turn technical product into strategic reasons to buy or partner and address customer pain points
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a scale-up environment, responding positively to changes and demonstrating agility
We are a remote-first company; whichever location you’re contracted to, we leave it up to you and your manager to agree on how often you come into the office. To make things easier we offer an allowance so you can create your own working space at home because we REALLY mean it when we say remote first.
Your health and well-being are of paramount importance to us, and so our jampacked employee benefits reflect this!
We offer a competitive salary, an individual learning and development budget, a pension or 401K contribution, mental health days and comprehensive health care that includes annual optical and dental allowances, access to mental health support and a monthly allowance that you can spend on anything health or wellness related!
At the moment we are unable to consider applicants living outside of our entities and we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
We aren’t currently looking for additional Recruiter support on this role and won’t be accepting any unsolicited CVs