1-2 days per week at home
A little flex time
Location: Remote (within the UK)
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: CEO
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
● Supporting key business processes including hiring, accounting and occasionally operations and product development
● Organisation of team events such as lunches to away days and company retreats
● Managing company contracts such as SaaS tools, leases and insurance
● Managing Hofy’s Hofy account
● You will have ultimate responsibility that the staff have everything they need to be productive and have fun at Hofy
● Strong communication skills
● Strong organisational skills
● You enjoy being in the details and are process oriented
● Competent in Google docs and the ability to learn other SaaS tools
● Passionate about contributing to building a high growth startup
What's in for you?
- Influence, trust, and impact inside a well-funded startup that's scaling.
- Work alongside other talented and friendly folk who are keen to learn and improve skills.
- Competitive salary and meaningful stock options.
- High impact role where you’ll have the autonomy to develop our platform quickly and make a meaningful contribution.