More than 2 days at home per week
FARFETCH exists for the love of fashion. Our mission is to be the global platform for luxury fashion, connecting creators, curators and consumers.
We're a positive platform for good, bringing together an incredible creative community made up by our people, our partners and our customers. This community is at the heart of our business success. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone. We are FARFETCH for All.
We're a Data team that does it all: big data engineering, machine learning, and deep-dive analytics and insight. We're a diverse, global team who create Data solutions to provide an unrivalled customer experience. Whether it's churning gigabytes of ecommerce data, using AI to recommend the latest trends, or understanding our customers better than anyone else, we use data to promote FARFETCH's growth.
Our office is located in Old Street, London's tech hub. Our open-plan space is ideal for collaborative working. When you're not doing what's never been done, you can enjoy a team lunch on our large outdoor terrace, or join a yoga class in our dedicated studio.
To take us to the next level, we are looking for a Senior Data Scientist with experience in Knowledge Graphs. As a member of the Knowledge Graphs team, you will contribute to the establishment of a new platform, with opportunities to create enormous benefits for Farfetch customers. You will technically design the KG system to fit several use cases such as search and recommendations, provide expertise around graph data modeling, implement mechanisms for data quality, and develop machine learning algorithms to help solving problems like entity matching or edge prediction. In return, you can expect an opportunity to shine, plenty of support from an experienced team, and a friendly and positive working environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop our automated KG generation pipeline
- Plan ways of integrating the KG with partners like search
- Test, and productionse machine learning pipelines to recognize entities in a knowledge graph and infer new knowledge (e.g., Knowledge Base Population, Relation Extraction, Entity Matching, Named Entity Recognition..)
- Provide solutions for problems with substantial commercial impact
- Perform analysis to identify challenges and opportunities, deriving valuable insights
- Conduct experiments to show causal impact of new ideas or implementations
Who you are?
- Experience promoting methods ( graph embeddings), and Deep Learning in general.
- experience writing clean and concise production-ready code
- Are proficient in or highly enthusiastic to develop skills in designing ontologies and graph data modeling using tools like the RDF Semantic Web stack
- Have a solid understanding of Natural Language Processing, using deep learning techniques
- Experience and analyzing data using statistical techniques and conducting experiments using SPARQL, SQL and Python libraries such as Pandas
- Are extremely able to work with machine learning software - having a working knowledge of productionising models: Git version control, unit tests, and containers
- Work well and as part of a team that loves to deploy best practices
- Have a strong ability to abstract complex problems to their essential components and design elegant solutions for them.
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Training opportunities and free access to Udemy