More than 2 days at home per week
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
You'll be responsible developing relationships and elevating our client experience for our most valuable clients through acquiring new VIC (Very Important Clients) prospects, developing sales from retaining existing top clients to establishing new partnerships and creating custom events in collaboration with management and marketing colleagues. You will report to the Customer Experience Director and the focus will be to engage new potential VIC being an ambassador of the THE CLUB (Browns VIC program). The ideal profile is someone with networking and client development skills, a knowledge of fashion and an ambition to achieve targets. You must have considerable experience working with high profile clients, be able to develop strategies to promote the achievement of annual sales targets. Preferable you will have past exposure to the world of luxury personal shopping or VIC sales.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will work as project lead on our International Client Development strategy. Managing all pre arrival development projects, Nomad activations and post engagement plans to achieve both client acquisition and financial targets.
- You will use data to profile essential top tier clients, potential new clients, and their networks for quality new client acquisition, converting them into loyal clients
- You will create micro customer events and experiences to improve customer engagement whilst achieving financial targets and encouraging client introductions.
- You will act as a mentor and coach to the Personal Shoppers to strengthen their skills to create and increase client retention and migration
- You will be an important partner in client acquisition opportunities and contact for sharing perspective across teams, providing data-driven client feedback.
- You will anticipate new and upcoming trends to support ideation for client acquisition
WHO YOU ARE
- You have experience in a luxury retail or service related industry and understanding of luxury culture
- You have a ability to engage and build client relationships (clienteling) and have an awareness of international and local customs
- You have experience launching large-scale Global programs to a team.
- You'll be commercially aware and able to understand and interpret analytics into recommendations
- You'll have a strong CRM background to make data driven decisions with proven results
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
- Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.
Browns are looking for a Client Development Manager to develop relationships and elevate the client experience for our most valuable clients. This role is ideal for someone with experience working with high profile clients and experience in the world of luxury personal shopping.