More than 2 days at home per week
11:FS is on a mission to change the fabric of financial services. Our Consulting & Research practice builds challenger propositions globally, like we did for Natwest with Mettle. Our Pulse team creates a benchmarking tool used by the likes of Monzo, Starling, Natwest and Tesco Bank. Our Foundry team are delivering a Financial Services Operating System to help businesses quickly add financial services to their offering. On top of all of that, we’re a media company, generating content that supports our brand and changes the conversation - not necessarily in that order.
To do this we need an amazing team so we have pulled together the best in financial services and beyond.
We truly live our values at 11:FS, and they are critical to your entire journey here. ‘Cultural Add’ is as, if not more, important as pure technical fit, and as part of your interview process we’ll deep dive in our values and your beliefs. Everyone at 11:FS fits our 4 core values: Team, Attitude, Communication and Impact, and this remains at the core of our growth.
Pulse is our next-generation competitor analysis platform, which hosts >4,900 on demand video journeys, from 550 leading banks and fintechs around the world. Used by banks around the world to develop more customer-centric products and significantly improve their conversion rates and customer experiences. Our main customers are product managers, strategy owners and UX leads, designing many of the best financial products in the world.
We are accelerating development to provide a better, broader experience for our users, and scale up our team to match. On top of this, our growing 11:FS sales team is looking to take advantage of an incredibly strong 2021 and is ramping up their targeting of strategic enterprise level prospects across global markets.
Scope & Impact
A Sales Manager here at 11:FS will contribute and lead a team in growing the client base of the 11:FS Pulse platform. They will look to identify, understand and quantify prospects’ business challenges and match them with Pulse’s benefits and features.
They will also:
- Proactively hunt for new business and execute end-to-end sales activities, working on a predefined targeted prospect list and an allocation of MQL inbound leads
- Lead and coach a team of an initial 2 Account Management Execs, supporting them with their activities and helping them in achieving and surpassing their individual targets
- Utilise their knowledge of large scale enterprises or tech solutions to execute a complex, solution-based sales process to identify client pain, develop needs, qualify and formulate value-based solutions
- Partner with the in-house leadership, marketing and solutions teams in the identification of the correct prospects, through careful segmentation combined with considered and active outreach campaigns
- Understand the content and product roadmap and be able to communicate these in a meaningful way to prospective clients
- Engage in pitching, demonstrating the platform and proposal management, including creation of defined solutions & compelling justifications to buy
- Manage the client from order to on-board and introduce them to the engagement and renewals team
- Take the lead on identifying and engaging in specific events as well as active client and industry networking
- Effectively create and manage a forecast of individual and team sales opportunities, while tracking and using critical metrics that reliably predict sales success
- Ensuring this and any other relevant sales activity are tracked using the company's CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Competitive commission scheme
- Flexible working
- New Mac laptop
- Private medical
- Pension - match up to 4%
- Income protection
- Life insurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
- Free eye test and contribution to eye wear for VDU
- Corporate gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Birthdays off (or your child’s if you prefer)
We strongly encourage people of colour, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. 11:FS is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Unfortunately we are unable to sponsor Visas at this time, but please do check back in with us in the future.