Our awesome Finance Team, led by our amazing CFO, consists of experienced professionals, who together are responsible for the smooth running of the Finance function at Form3. They are a close-knit team with great experiences, connections and big ambitions!
The Treasury Analyst will be the main point of contact for treasury matters across the organisation, including managing banking relations, responsibility for cash flow forecasting and reporting, and maintaining and improving treasury operations.
You will be an integral part of supporting Form3 as we grow the business and expand internationally.
- Managing the Group’s short and long term cash positions
- Developing and monitoring Treasury operational policies
- Design and implementation of hedging strategies to mitigate financial risks
- Recommending and executing the investment of surplus funds while maintaining liquidity
- Maintaining records regarding accounts, balances, foreign exchange, etc.
- Preparing cashflow forecasts
- Supporting the Group’s expansion into new jurisdictions
- Managing intercompany balances and settlements
- Managing relationships with banks
- Management and investor reporting as required
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA / AMCT
- Previous experience in a Treasury role
- Excellent understanding of cash flows
- Commercially astute
- Confidence in working with colleagues at all levels in the organisation
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.