Various work from home options
Here at boxxe, we see ourselves as challengers that are dedicated to making technology human. This means rethinking how we work across our teams to support business growth.
We are looking for a forward-thinking Technology Partner Co-Ordinator to accelerate the expansion of our Technology Partner Team and to further support our growing business. Our future boxxer will be a great team player with a real people focus, they will be somebody who is passionate about technology and enjoys collaborating with all.
At boxxe we recognise growing our technology partnerships is key to the success of the business. As Technology Partner Co-Ordinator, your role would be to manage a selection of partners and support the wider team with administrative tasks. You will have the flexibility to plan and develop Partners who show growth potential.
How you’ll fit in to the big picture
The Technology Partner Team is all about collaboration. Whether it’s collaborating with innovative Partners or with boxxe teams like Sales, Innovation, Technology and Marketing, the Technology Partner Team loves working with everyone!
As part of this team, you will thrive when learning and understanding new technologies! You will have the passion and excitement required when it comes to bringing exciting solutions to market.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be assigned several partners to maintain our relationships with. This might include but is not limited to maintaining partner accreditation, partner renewals, partner levels.
- Responsible for keeping on top of partner enquiry/deal reg inboxes.
- Collaborating with partners to get the latest news on their technology, promotions, product updates which will have to be communicated to the Sales Teams.
- Understanding the wider business strategy to help position new partners to be a business focus.
- Collaborating with other teams to understand the appetite and need for more activity surrounding said partners.
- Understand partner programs/commercials to present the potential gain from becoming a higher partner level.
- Collaborating with Sales/Technical Teams to organise training.
- Help contribute to partner team goals.
What experience we think you’ll need
- Ability to work in a systematic, structured way, plans and manages own time effectively.
- Evidence of working under pressure with attention to detail.
- Great people person with an enthusiasm for working with others.
- You’ll be proactive with a real thirst for knowledge and development.
- Computer literate with an understanding and passion for new technology.
- Professional in all forms of communication
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced working environment
boxxe embraces diversity. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. boxxe does not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All our employment is based on qualification, excellence, and business need.