Various work from home options
Location: Remote (within the UK or plus/minus 2 hours of UK timezone)
Equity: Meaningful stock options
Reporting to: CEO
Hofy is redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best! Improving a company's onboarding processes is at the core of what we do and to do that we are building our own incredibly talented team with big growth targets over the next two years.
To further this important mission, we are looking for an experienced VP of Talent/People to help lead and grow the recruiting organisation. This role will build and manage a team of recruiters, focused on their development and exceptional execution against hiring goals. You will drive strategic initiatives to optimise for the calibre and productivity of Hofy’s recruiting organization, and collaborate closely with functional leadership.
In this role you’ll be responsible for – but not limited to – helping to shape the future of the function specific recruiting teams, owning the development and direct management of a pod of recruiters, leading and managing cross functional projects, reporting, and performance management.
You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment – unafraid to try new things, embrace new ideas, and welcome suggestions for how we can iterate on our processes.
This role will be based in the UK, but office location is flexible (including remote).
- Manage and scale a team of full-cycle recruiters to deliver excellent performance, develop their recruiting expertise, and facilitate their professional development
- Partner with senior leaders across the organization to understand their hiring objectives and develop team recruiting strategies to hit headcount goals
- Drive process efficiencies to scale hiring and team operating models across our global team
- Originate and build a clear diversity strategy alongside cross functional partners
- Leverage data to define success metrics, measure productivity, and inform strategic decision making
- Develop and lead recruiting focused projects to support our hiring teams
- Continue to work on active roles where necessary
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of recruiting management experience formally leading full cycle recruiters in a fast-paced, high-growth environment (in-house experience preferred).
- Experience sourcing and closing profiles ranging from new grad to senior management positions
- Experience partnering with hiring teams throughout the recruiting process, acting as an effective hiring partner
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Ability to develop more junior recruiters and provide coaching and guidance. You are deeply energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in your team
- Experience partnering with senior level management
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Experience thriving and prioritizing in a constantly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- A growth mindset and be truly flexible. You can shift tasks and priorities when circumstances change (at a fast-growing startup, they often do)
- An interest in working in a cross-functional and fluid environment, the ability to learn quickly, and no desire to take yourself too seriously