More than 2 days at home per week
Agent3 is a global company, founded in 2013, with a mission to enable the businesses we work with including Salesforce, Adobe, Intel and LinkedIn to deliver Account-Based Marketing at scale, engage, win and grow their key accounts. We do this by combining human creativity, data science and technology.
We’re looking for a Marketing Research Manager to join our growing Insight Consultancy team, reporting into our Senior Insight Consultant. Based in our London office, with hybrid working options, you will work closely with the Insight production team and Client Services team to ensure the insights we provide meet the needs of the customer and help them identify the right solutions to inform their ABM programmes
As a Marketing Research Manager at Agent3, you will:
- Run discovery calls and playback sessions with customers to capture their needs and help them better understand Insight and the value it can bring
- Perform desk research and analyse insight results, produce executive summaries, and run debrief sessions with customers
- Play an active role in internal and external workshops, by replaying insights and the value they bring
- Work to understand important target audiences, client businesses, the impact of technology and new B2B and marketing trends
As a Marketing Research Manager at Agent3, you’ll bring:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing client service or marketing strategy role
- The ability to interpret data and insight, then summarise and present it back in a way that’s engaging and easy to understand
- The skills to advise customers on the best approach, to constructively question client briefs to get to the crux of customer needs
- A curious mindset with an interest in Tech clients and businesses, how they operate, the markets in which they exist, and how they create revenue
- Experience working with marketing and/or sales partners
- Knowledge of Account-Based Marketing is an advantage
And in return, Agent3 offers:
- Great compensation package
- Internal and external training - including MA platform certifications
- Custom career plans
- Flexible working - see our Flexa accreditation page for more details
- Increased annual leave based on service
- Your birthday off
- Fixed benefits including life assurance, employer pension contribution, employee assistance programme, eyecare vouchers, subsidised ClassPass subscriptions, cycle to work scheme, go green car scheme and travel loans
- Flexible benefits including mobile phone allowance and additional pension contributions
- Regular social activities
- Office transfer and secondment opportunities
We have a simple philosophy at Agent3: Nobody has a monopoly on the best ideas. So, we pride ourselves on having a lateral structure that encourages innovation and smart thinking from every employee within the company, no matter your age, role or ability.
Together we do amazing things and achieve unbelievable results. Together we work hard for each other. We praise and recognise great effort. We operate flexibly, with a task- not time-driven culture, so our teams can balance the demands of work and real life. We trust our people. Above all, we want everyone to feel valued and for their work to be rewarding.
Agent3 believes that a diverse workforce is not just a social good, but a commercial advantage. Ensuring that we have a diverse workforce and that our people are treated equally regardless of culture, gender and non-binary, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religious beliefs, diversity of thought, skills, marital status, family composition, education, age, disability, or any other characteristic, will ensure that we have the diversity of skills, backgrounds, knowledge, experience and thought to do the best work for our clients, and continue to attract the best people.