Various work from home options
What do we do?
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our Revenue Delivery Platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software sellers, globally. It provides a checkout, payments, and subscription management, enabling businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction.
We also handle compliance globally, so our software sellers always operate with full integrity.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Paddle, you'll own the product marketing strategy for multiple products from beginning to end. In discovery you will understand the requirements of all our customers and conduct market & competitive analysis. Then in delivery you will determine positioning, naming, messaging and go-to-market plans. At every stage you will shape the voice of the product and help it find traction.
You will also work with a Product Marketing Director to help shape Paddle’s overall positioning, segmentation, pricing, and product vision.
At Paddle, product marketers make magic by knowing our software sellers better than anyone else. They work cross-functionally with the Product & Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Customer Success teams, and help connect the dots between the seller requirements and the solutions we build to meet them.
What you'll do
- Perform competitive analysis to equip our teams with the necessary knowledge to drive sales and product innovation.
- Conduct interviews and collect data with our product team so we can evolve our market segmentation and persona definitions.
- Develop positioning and messaging for multiple product areas that effectively communicates our value proposition to software sellers.
- Create go-to-market strategies that define internal & external communication plans, collaborating with project stakeholders to help you execute.
- Help Marketing and Sales produce content for our website and collateral for our commercial teams, to support both product launch & demand generation events.
- Input into product marketing strategy, from quarterly objectives, to long term product vision, to how we position and market Paddle overall.
- Help us improve our ways of working so the team can operate more effectively across multiple projects and teams.
- Measure and report on the success of each project, communicating the value achieved plus any learnings across the business.
We would love to hear from you if you have
- Extensive product marketing experience in a fast-moving B2B SaaS company.
- Some experience marketing payment systems, invoicing tools, tax and compliance products, subscription platforms or similar.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with multiple stakeholders across the business.
- Strong problem solving and storytelling skills.
- A passion for new challenges and an ability to adapt to changing priorities across multiple projects.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 170 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from an amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.