Various work from home options
As the SaaS space expands, there’s more potential than ever for growing software companies.
Having a great product is only part of the journey. B2B SaaS companies today face endless competition, live or die by customer acquisition costs, have to earn customer loyalty every day, need to operate across borders, and must navigate increasingly complex regulations.
Our all-in-one platform is purpose-built for modern SaaS execution and already powers growth for over 2000 software companies, globally. Our Revenue Delivery Platform integrates checkout, payment, and subscription management, making it easy for businesses to activate new business models, enter new markets, turn on new offerings, and renew subscriptions without friction and we handle compliance globally, so our Sellers always operate with full integrity.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who’s responsible for the successful integration, onboarding and subsequent growth, retention, and advocacy of our largest customers. You’ll be managing relationships with Paddle’s existing international clients who are based across the globe. You’ll play the key role in driving growth optimizations, delivering revenue realisation, advising our customer portfolio on growth strategies, and ensuring the retention of our top existing customers.
Paddle's business is growing fast, successfully winning business at larger and more complex B2B SaaS organizations. We are building more sophisticated processes to onboard our customers efficiently, help them drive their own business successfully, and build long-term strategic relationships. We are looking for an Account Manager who has experience advising SaaS businesses on their growth and building a strong customer advocacy base.
What you’ll do
- Onboard, consult with, and advise some of our largest and most strategically complex SaaS Customers.
- Work closely with Sales and Solution Architects and articulate value throughout the onboarding process to ensure the customers are set up for success.
- Power the growth of your accounts, through proactive advice on Paddle’s products and services as well as driving tailored advice on growth strategies and recommending best practices.
- Identify strategic (commercial) growth opportunities with your customer portfolio based on data.
- Be the main point of contact for your accounts and proactively build relationships that are founded on trust and will last under pressure.
- Set up performance management and carry out quarterly business reviews with key account stakeholders.
- Be proactive in identifying retention risks with your accounts and devising and executing strategies to mitigate these risks.
- Manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives and projects in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision.
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with internal Paddle stakeholders, Solution Architects, Customer Marketing, Product, and key customers
- Collaborate with VP’s, solutions architects, product and marketing to gather feedback and prioritize opportunities.
- Work with technical, product, legal, financial, and sales teams to develop and understand the relevance of new features for your accounts based on their needs.
We would love to hear from you if
- You have a proven, demonstrable experience in account management/ services or growth advisory roles within the SaaS, FinTech or Payments industry.
- You have strong consultative and business advisory experience with C-level stakeholders.
- You are used to managing strategic relationships with multiple stakeholders at multiple levels in an organization, including technical teams, finance groups, and senior executives.
- You have experience leading integration and onboarding projects with large mid-market companies
- Ability to manage multiple projects with demonstrable skills in planning and facilitating meetings and training, conflict resolution, and driving cooperation across stakeholders.
- Analytic approach with a strategic mindset, leveraging a data-driven approach to prioritize your plans and actions.
- Deep knowledge of strategic customer management best practices and processes to drive account satisfaction, increase retention, and grow your accounts.
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance targets.
- An enthusiastic and resilient personality - excited by the opportunity to be a trailblazer.
Preferred Additional Experience
- Experience in onboarding and implementing new customers.
- Experience working alongside internal technical stakeholders e.g solution architects.
- Change management and project work experience.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse team of 180 and growing people. We care deeply about enabling a great culture which is inclusive no matter your background. We celebrate our diverse group of talented employees and we pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative, friendly and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Solve for the Customer
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, pension plans, private healthcare, a health & wellbeing platform and coaching sessions.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely or from our amazing office if you prefer, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We truly invest in learning and will help you with your personal development, from constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning stipend to regular internal and external training.
Our mission is to help software companies succeed — enabling them to focus on creating products the world loves. Hundreds of companies rely on our e-commerce platform to sell their software products globally, as well as our powerful analytics and marketing tools to understand and grow their businesses.
Our vision is to become the platform that all software companies use to run and grow their business. We aim to replace a fragmented ecosystem of specialised tools with a unified platform that removes the complex burden that comes with running a software business, whilst also providing unparalleled insight to help them grow faster.
Deloitte Fast 50 named us amongst the fastest growing software companies in the UK four years running, and we’ve raised over $93m in funding from incredible investors such as FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North.
We believe in having diverse teams in which everyone can be their authentic self is key to our success. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply and we don't discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, marital status, disability or age. Our office is wheelchair friendly and we are a family-friendly employer.